• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubz

Cancelled my Amazon pre order and went with Digital Guardian Edition on the PS4. Pre downloading now...hype is rising!

Sirim

If Yang Wenli tells me,I can believe it.

I can overlook the blurriness as long as I get a steady framerate,so I think I'll be fine.
Oh shit, I think I led you astray. I was speaking of the PS4 version in comparison to the PS3 version.

I don't know about the PS3 version, sorry.

Excerpt from Digital Foundry though:

Performance on PS3 is also a proud point in its favour. Similar to the next-gen beta, it achieves a locked 30fps with v-sync engaged. Only the odd streaming stutter while riding a fast vehicle interrupts our reading here, where otherwise the two Sony consoles produce like-for-like results.

Vooduu

OffensiveIndolentBelugawhale.gif

This just makes me wish Bungie would've made an epic CGI/Blur commercial instead of that live action shit we got.

Dante316

Yep same issue as the other, my guardian edition didnt download the expansion pack. Kinda annoying hopefully its fixed soon.

DryvBy

I found this a few minutes ago for those that want extra junk in their game.

Go to: http://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption

And here's some codes:

1 Grimoire Warlock YKA-RJG-MH9
2 Grimoire Hunter MVD-4N3-NKH
3 Grimoire Titan 3DA-P4X-F6A
4 Grimoire Rixis TCN-HCD-TGY
5 Grimoire Old-Russia HDX-ALM-V4K
6 Grimoire Hive 473-MXR-3X9
7 Grimoire Moon JMR-LFN-4A3
8 Grimoire Gjallorhorn HC3-H44-DKC
9 Grimoire Duke MK.44 69P-KRM-JJA
10 Grimoire The Tower 69P-VCH-337
11 Grimoire The Hive: Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L
12 Grimoire Valley of the kings, Mars 69R-DDD-FCP
13 Grimoire The Fallen 69R-F99-AXG
14 Grimoire Red Death 69R-VL7-J6A
15 Grimoire The Cabal 69X-DJN-74V
16 Grimoire The Devastated Coast, Venus 6A7-7NP-3X7
17 Grimoire Vex Minotaur 6A9-DTG-YGN
18 Emblem Sign of the Finite 7F9-767-F74
19 Emblem Binding Focus FJ9-LAM-67F
20 Emblem Illusion of Light JD7-4CM-HJG
21 Emblem Ab Aeterno JDT-NLC-JKM
22 Emblem Field of Light JNX-DMH-XLA
23 Emblem Lone Focus, Jagged Edge 7CP-94V-LFP
24 Shader Double Banshee 7MM-VPD-MHP
25 Shader Orakel 99 RXC-9XJ-4MH

todahawk

Pre-order physical copy PS4 on amazon.
Play beta.
Cancel physical copy PS4 on amazon.
Pre-order PS4 digital code on amazon.
Wait and wait and wait for code.
Assume I'm not getting it.
Cancel PS4 digital code.
Pre-order PS4 digital copy on PSN.
Destiny begins pre-loading.
Yippie ki yay...

viveks86

First they came for the Sunbros, and I did not speak out—
Because the Covenant is for everybody.

Then they came for the Warlocks, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not the only Warlock.

Then they came for the dog with human clothing avatar, and I did not speak out—
Because those exist everywhere on the internet

Then they came for my schtick of heavily using dog gifs—and there was no one left to speak for Woof.

- Admiral Woofington on the 1940's speech to Bacon Delta team

There he is. And back to form too

I swapped my PS4 physical preorder for a download code for the PS3 . Anyone having trouble with it? I am getting an invalid code error.

Hiko

Banned
So apparently you can start preloading the ps3 version. Maybe I might get it today.

BTW, any reason not to choose the hunter class? Played the warlock during the beta and I wasn't really blown away. Won't choose titan because I titan looks stupid.

Phlebas

Banned
Anyone here stuck playing with a computer monitor? I'm still thinking about getting this but was wondering if anyone's in the same boat.

Sirim

Anyone here stuck playing with a computer monitor? I'm still thinking about getting this but was wondering if anyone's in the same boat.
I wouldn't say "stuck", but by choice yes. A lot easier for me to carry to university than my 40" back home. Picture quality is sharp though!

Just had to get those external speakers hooked up because internal were garbage.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
So apparently you can start preloading the ps3 version. Maybe I might get it today.

BTW, any reason not to choose the hunter class? Played the warlock during the beta and I wasn't really blown away. Won't choose titan because I titan looks stupid.

no reason at all.

831473403997922448.gif

The codes are just for a few small things that don't really impact much. You input most of them at your profile on bungie.net

The codes give you grimoire cards which are basically their own little achievement system, the other unlocks are armor shaders which make your armor look different.

Vanguard Armory is a set of weapons for level 5 or 10 or something.

thank you fellow neogafer

Tovarisc

"Stuck" :b I will be playing it on my 24" monitor like I did play Beta and it was super good experience imo.

PC monitors have almost zero input latency anyways where TV's have a lots of it, even in game mode, in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom