• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecto311

I found this a few minutes ago for those that want extra junk in their game.

Go to: http://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption

And here's some codes:

1 Grimoire Warlock YKA-RJG-MH9
2 Grimoire Hunter MVD-4N3-NKH
3 Grimoire Titan 3DA-P4X-F6A
4 Grimoire Rixis TCN-HCD-TGY
5 Grimoire Old-Russia HDX-ALM-V4K
6 Grimoire Hive 473-MXR-3X9
7 Grimoire Moon JMR-LFN-4A3
8 Grimoire Gjallorhorn HC3-H44-DKC
9 Grimoire Duke MK.44 69P-KRM-JJA
10 Grimoire The Tower 69P-VCH-337
11 Grimoire The Hive: Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L
12 Grimoire Valley of the kings, Mars 69R-DDD-FCP
13 Grimoire The Fallen 69R-F99-AXG
14 Grimoire Red Death 69R-VL7-J6A
15 Grimoire The Cabal 69X-DJN-74V
16 Grimoire The Devastated Coast, Venus 6A7-7NP-3X7
17 Grimoire Vex Minotaur 6A9-DTG-YGN
18 Emblem Sign of the Finite 7F9-767-F74
19 Emblem Binding Focus FJ9-LAM-67F
20 Emblem Illusion of Light JD7-4CM-HJG
21 Emblem Ab Aeterno JDT-NLC-JKM
22 Emblem Field of Light JNX-DMH-XLA
23 Emblem Lone Focus, Jagged Edge 7CP-94V-LFP
24 Shader Double Banshee 7MM-VPD-MHP
25 Shader Orakel 99 RXC-9XJ-4MH

Thanks... so what do all these do? I got a couple not sure if they are one time use or not.

Vooduu

I like the extended one.

Destiny |OT2| The Last Guardians of the Galaxy

YTCExEh.gif

Sirim

I'm doing it DestinyGAF, canceling my LE for digital.

I don't think I want the Ghost collectible so I never considered that edition but I will be looking out for what Bungie does with ThreeA since they will be making action figures for them. (What they did with Halo Reach: http://www.worldofthreea.com/halo/ )

I can't wait to start pre-loading this bad boy and having it ready for me when I wake up Tuesday.

I think my logic for now pursuing the digital version is that (1) I don't really care for the physical collection, any books that tells me information will have the same information in the official strategy guide (2) my SO and I just bought a Vita for remote play so she can play GTA 5 and Assassin Creed later this fall but it would be a hassle for us to coordinate who get to leave a disc in the PS4 to play the game they want [we are getting GTA 5 digitally for sure]

And yea I only bought the LE edition because I thought I would get some extra in game bonus that the digital edition wouldn't get (which is true I believe: LE version have special shaders and emblems hidden and I don't know if the digital edition will be getting that)
I think this thread has those codes available for all to use? Could be wrong though about them being from the LE, but I think so. You should go back some pages and look at the codes and see if you have all of them used.

edit: by pages, I guess I mean a couple posts.

Thanks... so what do all these do? I got a couple not sure if they are one time use or not.

Some are grimoire entries (lore) you will be able to see in the companion app, some are emblems you can set next to your name ingame, and I think the shaders are color schemes you can set for your gear. None of those are one use, just enter them on bungie.net after signing in.

DNAbro

Just unlocks respective things. The cards are just for lore stuff, emblems are to show off on profile and shaders change the color of your armor.

I think this thread has those codes available for all to use? Could be wrong though about them being from the LE, but I think so. You should go back some pages and look at the codes and see if you have all of them used.

edit: by pages, I guess I mean a couple posts.

Yea I used them all since they weren't unique. I am just worried that there will be some unique code hidden away that people haven't found (irrational fear so that's why I got over it and is now getting digital).

--------------------

Also does anyone know how to connect my currently linked PSN/bungie account to my Xbox/bungie account that has been on the forum for 3+ years so I can get the emblems?

It's not letting me unlink my PSN account

Jafo_

Just unlocks respective things. The cards are just for lore stuff, emblems are to show off on profile and shaders change the color of your armor.

You and anyone
else who thinks the cards are just for reading lore, are in for a surprise. I won't say anymore :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom