• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirim

aint nuthin wrong with a boob window.
I don't know man. Whenever I see male counterparts walking around with functioning armor and then the female counterparts just wanna have that cleavage showing and don't cover up an important vulnerable point of the body like their function-over-sexuality male friends, it makes me wonder.

Always annoys me when artists do that in games.

OverHeat

« generous god »
Boob windows ftw!
ZBvizhh.jpg

BokehKing

Banned
Sometimes I just look at the countdown clock and think "oh its not that bad"
and then i realize the clock is just not moving fast enough... :(

BzFEnrv.gif

Tovarisc

I don't remember them saying straight out "We had swords in the game, but now removed them", but last time they talked about having swords in the game was long long time ago and ever since have been iffy on topic.

"Yes.. No.. Maybe... What if?"

darthbob

In Weekly Update from 11/2013;

That is last time I have seen them officially "talking about" swords.

Simply because it hasn't been talked about since doesn't mean it has been cut, could just be one sweet surprise that we may get to see for ourselves on Tuesday.

But it could also mean that it was cut, so who knows?

Grewitch

It annoys me, that in the midst of hype for Destiny, people still bother to post something that isn't doing anything positive for this game already divided enough community. What is the damn problem? Everyone gets the game, everyone gets it on the same day with basically the same content and still, people are wasting their lives on trying to take the other side down.

I'm sorry, I just can't stand it cause I'm having so much fun reading all the stuff you guys post, it makes me laugh a lot and then this... this kind of stuff just hurts my eyes and totally dosent fit.

ps. I know - should've ignore it :E

So? That pic is a response to the Microsoft ad.. It's funny. Why shouldn't we discuss anything that isn't positive as long as there is a legitimate point to be made and there's no trolling?

If you don't like it, that's fine, however in this case nobody is trying to take the other side down. The pic is response to the gif and the story behind it. Chill.

viveks86

I don't remember them saying straight out "We had swords in the game, but now removed them", but last time they talked about having swords in the game was long long time ago and ever since have been iffy on topic.

"Yes.. No.. Maybe... What if?"

You aren't making a logical conclusion. Not commenting on it =/= "Officially not in the game anymore". It just means that we don't know. The fact that they are iffy about it actually suggests otherwise, if anything.

Sirim

You aren't making a logical conclusion. Not commenting on it =/= "Officially not in the game anymore". It just means that we don't know.
I know there was some debate on if they literally meant swords, since they've often referred to guns in this game as "swords with a cool name", to reference their fantasy roots. And Deej is also (in)famous for speaking in metaphors. So it was all up in the air.

Guess they meant it literally, though.

Kane1345

You aren't making a logical conclusion. Not commenting on it =/= "Officially not in the game anymore". It just means that we don't know. The fact that they are iffy about it actually suggests otherwise, if anything.

I'm ready for a butt loads of surprises when I'm playing the game. It'll happen, it's Bungie

What extras does the Ghost edition have over the LE other than the Ghost and the box?

The Ghost and the Relics from a Golden age (patch and some stickers) are the only difference. That's why I went with the LE. That has still not been dispatched by Tesco :/

I've booked Wednesday off so I should still be ok for then even if it is late.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
you warlocks are trying to hard. swag should come more naturally.

Kane1345

The Ghost and the Relics from a Golden age (patch and some stickers) are the only difference. That's why I went with the LE. That has still not been dispatched by Tesco :/

I've booked Wednesday off so I should still be ok for then even if it is late.

Mine is also from Tesco and still not dispatched but I have to warn you that their account system is crap. My GTA V and TLOU on PS3 still said "Ready to dispatch" AFTER I received them on launch day -.-

Mine is also from Tesco and still not dispatched but I have to warn you that their account system is crap. My GTA V and TLOU on PS3 still said "Ready to dispatch" AFTER I received them on launch day -.-

Oh that's slightly reassuring. I haven't used them for a pre-order since Infamous and that came on time.

NAPK1NS

I'm telling myself that launch day is Monday and not Tuesday. I mean, two days sounds better than three.

Monday night I'm gonna' get some beer. Go midnight. Snag that bundle. Hypeeee

viveks86

I know there was some debate on if they literally meant swords, since they've often referred to guns in this game as "swords with a cool name", to reference their fantasy roots. And Deej is also (in)famous for speaking in metaphors. So it was all up in the air.

Guess they meant it literally, though.

Yeah. Whether it exists now or not, there is an official mention of it with a picture of it in print. Hence it's not a spoiler. People should feel free to discuss it openly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom