• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cømet

Banned
There is pictures floating around that were taken from BradyGames guide for Destiny.

It has mostly stuff that you would expect from such guide, but what is interesting is that
in one picture you can see guardian attacking Thrall with huge ass sword :O

Amazing Spoiler for Titan lovers
Titan with Sword?
Link to image: LINK

AWWW YIS. Gonna fuck some shit up medieval style.

My Slowpokes are on the hype Traveller. Tesco says my order is ready to dispatch but makes no mention of the headset so I guess they ran out before getting to my order :(

I was confused by that. It was in the description one day, then checking my order today it's disappeared from it. What the hell?

On that note, hopefully someone's used them before, I say again- are Tritton Kama any good for the money? If I had £40+ to blow on headphones I'd still buy another game and some cheap headphones lol

FVURzMP.png

I really kinda wanted one of these, but the price is so not for me so I'ma make my own!

Need to detail it tonight.

You'll be an asset in any fight, your skills will be back up to speed in no time. It's like riding a bicycle, right?

Like riding a bike [/SC2]

Pretty hype for them. I want to see the buffs tho, so they don't just feel like a worse Scout Rifle.

No. Titan is best class and so they get best weapon.

#TeamTitan

I really hope in years to come they expand it enough to allow for armor like in the early concepts.
ziQWpzk.jpg

Concept titan is a freaking BEAST

That'd rock. Bring on the extra armour sets in expansion packs!

Gotta have that boob window for the female class. >_>

Don't you mean magic boob window?

That's pretty cool. I'd like it more if they went in a Space Paladin direction with the Titans, but that's pretty damn nice as well.

I would LOVE space paladin armour. Especially in Iron Banner colouration.

So? That pic is a response to the Microsoft ad.. It's funny. Why shouldn't we discuss anything that isn't positive as long as there is a legitimate point to be made and there's no trolling?

If you don't like it, that's fine, however in this case nobody is trying to take the other side down. The pic is response to the gif and the story behind it. Chill.

What actually is the story behind that frangrance thing? Xbox just posted it on my FB newsfeed one day and I was like "what?".

Ghost, Box, a patch and some other small lithographs I think?

The Ghost and the Relics from a Golden age (patch and some stickers) are the only difference. That's why I went with the LE. That has still not been dispatched by Tesco :/

I've booked Wednesday off so I should still be ok for then even if it is late.

I will be contemplating hard whether the Ghost edition is worth the 50 euro for those small extras, just so it doesn't get sold out I also ordered the LE if I decide against the Ghost edition.

Oh that's slightly reassuring. I haven't used them for a pre-order since Infamous and that came on time.

Yeah I wouldn't worry about that. I pre order most of my games there and every one came on launch morning. The emails not so much. Sometimes you get them, sometimes they are late and sometimes you don't get em at all. But I can't fault their delivery service. Yet... :p

Ecto311

Found this:

Code:
var codes=["YKA-RJG-MH9", "3DA-P4X-F6A", "MVD-4N3-NKH", "TCN-HCD-TGY", "HDX-ALM-V4K", "473-MXR-3X9", "JMR-LFN-4A3", "HC3-H44-DKC", "69P-KRM-JJA", "69P-VCH-337", "69R-CKD-X7L", "69R-DDD-FCP", "69R-F99-AXG", "69R-VL7-J6A", "69X-DJN-74V", "6A7-7NP-3X7", "6A9-DTG-YGN", "7F9-767-F74", "FJ9-LAM-67F", "JD7-4CM-HJG", "JDT-NLC-JKM", "JNX-DMH-XLA", "7CP-94V-LFP", "7MM-VPD-MHP", "RXC-9XJ-4MH"];

var codeField = document.getElementById("text_code");

var i = 0;

var delay = 2500;

function enterCodeLoop () { setTimeout(function () { codeField.value = codes[i]; $(".btn_submitCode")[0].click(); i++; if (i < codes.length) { enterCodeLoop(); } }, delay) }

enterCodeLoop();

Press CTRL-SHIFT-J in chrome on the bungie site and you can paste that, press enter and it does all the codes going around so you don't have to do them one by one. Make sure you are logged in. Worked well for me but if some of them are already done on your account you have to click to keep it humming.

viveks86

Found this:

Code:
var codes=["YKA-RJG-MH9", "3DA-P4X-F6A", "MVD-4N3-NKH", "TCN-HCD-TGY", "HDX-ALM-V4K", "473-MXR-3X9", "JMR-LFN-4A3", "HC3-H44-DKC", "69P-KRM-JJA", "69P-VCH-337", "69R-CKD-X7L", "69R-DDD-FCP", "69R-F99-AXG", "69R-VL7-J6A", "69X-DJN-74V", "6A7-7NP-3X7", "6A9-DTG-YGN", "7F9-767-F74", "FJ9-LAM-67F", "JD7-4CM-HJG", "JDT-NLC-JKM", "JNX-DMH-XLA", "7CP-94V-LFP", "7MM-VPD-MHP", "RXC-9XJ-4MH"];

var codeField = document.getElementById("text_code");

var i = 0;

var delay = 2500;

function enterCodeLoop () { setTimeout(function () { codeField.value = codes[i]; $(".btn_submitCode")[0].click(); i++; if (i < codes.length) { enterCodeLoop(); } }, delay) }

enterCodeLoop();

Press CTRL-SHIFT-J in chrome on the bungie site and you can paste that, press enter and it does all the codes going around so you don't have to do them one by one. Make sure you are logged in. Worked well for me but if some of them are already done on your account you have to click to keep it humming.

Haha! Neat! Can't believe some wrote JS for this :D

CLBridges

My download is now complete. Now I'm wondering how long the in game download will take? So ready for Tuesday so I can get my Warlock started. And, as many hours as I've played of Old Russia, I'm really ready to play the final, fully unlocked version. That area really sold me on the game for some reason. 9/9 at 2AM CST can't get here soon enough, could go somewhere at midnight but ehh I'll wait.

Kane1345

Tuesday???........hum hum Tuesday yes it is YEAH.......Tuesday?? It's Tuesday....

Saturday....it isn't....NO.....it's Tuesday! .....

fry_drinking_coffee_futurama.gif

viveks86

My download is now complete. Now I'm wondering how long the in game download will take? So ready for Tuesday so I can get my Warlock started. And, as many hours as I've played of Old Russia, I'm really ready to play the final, fully unlocked version. That area really sold me on the game for some reason. 9/9 at 2AM CST can't get here soon enough, could go somewhere at midnight but ehh I'll wait.

In-game download?

Cuphead

Banned
Cømet;128746076 said:
The ship didn't have fists with which to disintegrate that iceberg.

I'm getting a Husky puppy in December. Cannot fuggin wait.

I am so jealous!
Once I have a real job that's the first thing I'm getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom