• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cømet

Banned
I am so jealous!
Once I have a real job that's the first thing I'm getting.

Pretty much why I'm getting one! :D I'm getting paid during my diss for the next few months, plus I have some tucked away, then in the new year I'll be starting a new, rather nicely paid job. PUPPIES EVERYWHERE.

I should probably get a car after the first dog though.

Is it too cheesy to call said puppy Ghost? :3

E92 M3

I wonder how soon Destiny will be available digitally for the 360...I'll be playing it on the One, but as might as well get two copies for the price of 1.

Cuphead

Banned
How real are we talking? Like astronaut real or president of the united states real?

One that pays well enough for me to afford a yard that my husky can run around in.

Cømet;128746397 said:
Pretty much why I'm getting one! :D I'm getting paid during my diss for the next few months, plus I have some tucked away, then in the new year I'll be starting a new, rather nicely paid job. PUPPIES EVERYWHERE.

I should probably get a car after the first dog though.

Is it too cheesy to call said puppy Ghost? :3

I think it's a pretty awesome name for a husky!

Absolutely. Something fast and light. I'll place an order for you now :)

Thanks you're my favorite person of the day.

Trace

Banned
And now I regret my Digital Guardian purchase. If only they threw in some Doritos.

9EMC18T.jpg

Nori Chan

Why is that warlock shitty motto so big? Trying to get some attention? jeez warlocks making the titans look good

hunter4lyfe breh

CLBridges

In-game download?

I'm probably thinking incorrectly about this. But, since everything is stored on Bungie's servers, I was thinking along the lines of FFXIV. You install the initial game client, then when you launch the game, their is another download for whatever else coming from Bungie. I would like to be wrong though, so someone let me know and straighten out my ignorance on the matter lol.

I think the animal gifs have reached a point they need to be toned down guys, and this is me saying it. Let's not force an OT2 to be done before the first one even has a chance to shine

Trace

Banned
Semi-serious question. What should I drink after the game comes out? Water? Coke? Rum and Coke? Whiskey sours? Life is tough.

Semi-serious question. What should I drink after the game comes out? Water? Coke? Rum and Coke? Whiskey sours? Life is tough.

I'm gonna drink the greatest beverage of all:

whatever I find in the fridge. That isn't expired. So unless I go grocery shopping tomorrow, that'd be water

Cømet

Banned

That's hella impressive.

One that pays well enough for me to afford a yard that my husky can run around in.

I think it's a pretty awesome name for a husky!

Thanks you're my favorite person of the day.

It is :D But Game of Thrones did it first, and with the ghost in this it feels a bit cringey :p

Why is that warlock shitty motto so big? Trying to get some attention? jeez warlocks making the titans look good

hunter4lyfe breh

I'mapunchyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom