• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grewitch

I don't know man. Whenever I see male counterparts walking around with functioning armor and then the female counterparts just wanna have that cleavage showing and don't cover up an important vulnerable point of the body like their function-over-sexuality male friends, it makes me wonder.

Always annoys me when artists do that in games.

Me too. I know why they do it, I just don't like that they do it.

I'm not hardcore enough

Don't worry. Not everybody can be as hardcore as the other Jorges and I.

VHtY8l2.jpg

Cuphead

Banned
Anyone working midnight launch at Gamestop in here?
I can only imagine how terrible it would be to hand out copies at midnight and not be able to go home and play your own.

Cømet

Banned
So I redeemed the codes for the shaders. Is it worth the trouble of redeeming the other 23 codes?

A chap related to Bungie (I do believe) posted earlier than the other codes have something more to offer than lore, though he didn't say what......

For a few minutes of your time, it can't hurt!

Semi-serious question. What should I drink after the game comes out? Water? Coke? Rum and Coke? Whiskey sours? Life is tough.

I shall be drinking either some form of Whiskey, or water. Depends how good the offers are at the supermarket.

Well I do have an unopened bottle of Vodka downstairs. The main problem being that it tastes like drain cleaner. And I have nothing to mix it with D:

Pro tip- take a healthy swig. Once you've killed your tastebuds it won't matter any more.

On Demand

Banned
I canceled my PS4 LE earlier in lieu of the PS4 Ghost Edition. Very possible that my preorder is one of them.

As long as they have enough to ship my LE. At one time it went from not yet shipped to preordered, then back to not yet shipped. What does it mean!

Grewitch

Cømet;128743952 said:
What actually is the story behind that frangrance thing? Xbox just posted it on my FB newsfeed one day and I was like "what?".

Here, read this article. Basically Microsoft created the gif, saying they were not supposed to do any advertising on the game, posted it anyway, and then took it off later when shit got real.

Cømet;128747960 said:
A chap related to Bungie (I do believe) posted earlier than the other codes have something more to offer than lore, though he didn't say what......

For a few minutes of your time, it can't hurt!

Well if they have in game value I'll go ahead and redeem them.

shinn623

Curious for those that ordered from Amazon. Has anyone gotten notification that their order has shipped or the order is being prepped? Currently in SF area for reference, with Prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom