• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
seeing all these nice screens really pisses me off that for all the xbone can do i cant take a screenshot. boo MS, boo
Tell me about it. And recording a clip without Kinect is a pain in the ass, too. I imagine they'll fix it fairly soon as they distance themselves from Kinect a bit.

Aw yiss another club 55" bro
#Team27inchHunterXB1DigitalStandardEdition

Sirim

For real though, that entire Speaker scene has some real cringeworthy stuff going on. Especially the children line. Egh.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
shitty offscreen pic of my human, star wars retro sci-fi mopped, hunter

Bk1eZLD.jpg

taco543

So um let's have some fun to pass the time. Everyone show a pic of there gaming setup they will be using to play Destiny on. I'll have to take a pic later as I don't have my phone on me but I'll be playing on a 55" LG
It's a little messy because I've been overwhelmed at work the past month, but I got Tuesday and Wednesday off and I'm ready to game!

DSC_0006.jpg

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i do have a great set though, 60" panasonic s60. also got my headphone adapter and my sennheiser x320's ready!

drew713

From the look of things everyone is choosing awoken and exo. Is anyone going to play as human? I played awoken in the beta but thinking about switching to human since there will be so few of them.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
lmao no comparison, Destiny easily takes the cake. If you liked Borderlands, you'll definitely like Destiny.
Biggest "complaint" on Destiny is "all it is" is Borderlands with insane production values and MMO elements. So yeah if you like Borderlands you will probably enjoy the shit out of Destiny.

Vooduu

From the look of things everyone is choosing awoken and exo. Is anyone going to play as human? I played awoken in the beta but thinking about switching to human since there will be so few of them.

Actually good number of human players in here, they're just overshadowed. I'm glad, diversity is great.

Sirim

Not holding my breath on the story, but hopefully the lore and universe is interesting enough to make me enjoy exploring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom