• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

10805091.gif
giphy.gif

RetroMG

I cannot actually take Tuesday off to play this game all day.

But I'm pretty sure I can get out of work after an hour or two.

Hit me up: RetroMG (PS4)

E92 M3

anyone looking for someone to play with on xbone please add me: dusktildawn24

im down to play anything, my friends are getting this but i cant rely on them to have people to play with. i was really hyped for this game but now i'm concerned ill be playing by myself most the time.

I added you - also need people.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
hunter and warlock exchanging approving glances. even in the dev environment titans are left out. poor guys. no swag.

Destiny_characters-600x335.png

Trace

Banned
I've seen this picture like a hundred times in this thread. So what's it for, again?
Just curious.

It's the hype ship. Everyone that's hyped about the game gets their avatar on the hype ship.

hunter and warlock exchanging approving glances. even in the dev environment titans are left out. poor guys. no swag.

Destiny_characters-600x335.png

Joke post right? Warlocks and Hunters looking at each other wishing they had the swag that the Titan does.

Foxix Von

Sorry y'all. Forgot about the 3 months part. I thought it was whichever came first.

Used to be either or. Either the 300 posts OR 3 months. I know that much for sure. My account was in some weird limbo when I first signed up here years ago. My account sat around for so long that by the time I had gained access I was already a member. As far as I recall I've never been a junior.

Can someone explain the pre-load? I was prompted to install very small files once I pre-ordered on PS4 and that was it.

Was THAT the pre-load? Will I have to go through that super long install around midnight like I did in the Beta or am I just missing something?

Can someone explain the pre-load? I was prompted to install very small files once I pre-ordered on PS4 and that was it.

Was THAT the pre-load? Will I have to go through that super long install around midnight like I did in the Beta or am I just missing something?

Destiny icon > Options button > Information

It should tell you how much of 21GB you've downloaded.

You have a PS4 stacked on another? Been wondering if it's okay to stack my slim (not super slim) PS3 on top of my PS4.

I think that's because of the finish of the surface.

Trace

Banned

The game continues to download the remaining 20gb or so in the background. You can watch it happen if you click Options while hovered over Destiny in the dashboard and look at the "information" section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom