• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuphead

Banned
Noooooooo!
my internet is starting to act wonky!
I just had all the cables replaced recently! D:

Comcast don't ruin Destiny!

leehom

Anyone know if GS is giving out any free shwag at their midnight launch parties for this game?

I have it pre-ordered, but won't go there at midnight just to pick up the game. It can wait until Tuesday afternoon when I get off of class.

JMizzlin

Internet has been screwy all morning. Cannot miss launch, so heading to a friends place for the night haha.

Also, everyone knows it should be The Last Guardians.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Comcast don't ruin Destiny!

Comcast...

My condolences
0h6Z63P.gif

You know they are preparing a "maintenance" for Monday night, LAWL!

Jafo_

Whoa...

User Name Posts
Marvel 500
Cuphead 417
Kane1345 414
everyday math 205
super-famicom 170
Trace 160
Vooduu 157
Admiral Woofington 151
Tovarisc 151

The light is too weak, only through the darkness can we overcome our enemies. The traveler is a lie! He only tells us one side of the story!

The motivations of the darkness really intrigues me.
I'm hoping for some kind of a revelation in Destiny.
The only thing I found was this picture form a redacted Grimoire card

468px-Glimmer.jpg

Skele7on

Banned

I'm ready GAF so so ready!!

Xbox copy is all installed and picking up PS4 ghost edition tomorrow at midnight.

I am 23 hours away from playing Destiny, HOLYYY SHIIIIT!!!!

This is my setup for destiny.

Sony W842
Sony Soundbar
Xbox One
PS4
Internet back working at home but currently only downloading at 40mbps (should be 100mbps) calling BT tomorrow.
LETS GO!

P. Fembot

Banned
Aargh! Sitting at home this morning waiting for my Ghost edition to be delivered.

In a total state of anxiety.

Please please knock on my door. Pumped!

dengatron

either newegg or sony are gonna have to get their shit together. i'm trying to play asap.

i'm starting to worry about the loot count in this game. there doesn't seem to be terribly many exotic items and i really hope the hunt doesn't end too soon.

Respect

The motivations of the darkness really intrigues me.
I'm hoping for some kind of a revelation in Destiny.
The only thing I found was this picture form a redacted Grimoire card

468px-Glimmer.jpg

Indeed, we are set up story wise for some interesting revelations I think. Have to throw some twists in there, eager to see when they get revealed. Can't just be generic light vs. dark...well it could, but that would be very unfortunate.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Lol i guess people will know my real name now.. no big deal. But its all good. Those guys all got their time off already during the busy summer hours. Its my turn now..

I'm guessing Daniel is going for Employee of the Month?

Also I don't trust Zachary, 1 Day...

Don't worry Shane =D
*My name is Waqas (Yeah pronounce that, it's *Wah-Kiss*)

either newegg or sony are gonna have to get their shit together. i'm trying to play asap.

i'm starting to worry about the loot count in this game. there doesn't seem to be terribly many exotic items and i really hope the hunt doesn't end too soon.

I'm guessing that they will keep adding loot during the games life span.

TEH-CJ

Banned
My Emotions/Feelings on Tuesday 9/9 @3:01 AM

8tKu2Jk.gif

Dogs are so awesome lol.

I enjoyed the Alpha and Beta quite a bit, although I had some issues with it, and the latest live action trailer didn't do much for me. But as a big Halo fan I have faith in Bungie to deliver an experience that is close to Halo.

I will be going to the midnight launch tonight as I just live 30 seconds down the road from EB games. Should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom