• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a PS4 stacked on another? Been wondering if it's okay to stack my slim (not super slim) PS3 on top of my PS4.

That's just a reflection on the glass top. It's probably best not to stack consoles on top of each other. And definitely don't put it on top of a wine cooler.

Vooduu

orig-21003510.jpg

350x200px-LL-b5017b5c_fapo19.gif

I would be absolutely shocked if she ever dated interracially. Let's not pretend this is a shocking revelation. I say this as a black guy.

I don't know man... You never know.

X-Frame

DGAF -- a few questions about buying digital and playing on multiple PS4's:

1. Do I just sign into the other PS4 with my PSN details and find the game to re-download to that PS4 and then I'll always be able to sign and play?

2. What happens to the other PSN names on that PS4 -- the game would show as downloaded in the Library for them but they wouldn't be able to play it, would they?

RexNovis

Banned
The unlock timing falls at exactly 4pm Tuesday here in Japan. So convenient. Get home from work at 3:30, fix some yakisoba for dinner, grab a beer and sit down to play. Ya know sometimes this whole timezone difference thing really does work. Life is good people

Kei-

Destiny icon > Options button > Information

I think that's because of the finish of the surface.

In that picture, all I see is one PS4 and it reflecting off of the glass table...

That's just a reflection on the glass top. It's probably best not to stack consoles on top of each other. And definitely don't put it on top of a wine cooler.

Nah, It's the glass reflection.

Ahh, I see now lol

Chamber

love on your sleeve
My friend challenges me to make a great Gunslinger build for PvE. He doesn't believe in Golden Gun's usefulness outside of PvP.

Warlock-GAF, I might have to defect and take on this challenge.

For those that have received their various editions early, does Destiny in fact come with a free month of PS+?

In the White PS4 Destiny bundle unboxing, the game had a free PS+ month slip inside, which led me to believe it wasn't a bundle thing, but in each copy of Destiny.

For those that have received their various editions early, does Destiny in fact come with a free month of PS+?

In the White PS4 Destiny bundle unboxing, the game had a free PS+ month slip inside, which led me to believe it wasn't a bundle thing, but in each copy of Destiny.

I have a early 'regular' copy here, and it has both the vanguard and ps+ 30 day stuff inside the case.

Strider

I think I read earlier in the thread someone got their game and there was a free month of PS+ but it can opnly be used by those not currently subscribed. It won't stack on your existing PS+. Seems like it's in every game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom