• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgbball31

20140907_194229d8u8n.jpg

A little late, but hard to keep up with the thread. My mess of a setup, just waiting for Destiny.

Giantbomb is going to be streaming it when the servers come online tomorrow. My last hour of work is going to be brutal.

Since everyone is sharing their setups:
x0vI0qP.png

LG 47LM7600, PS3, PS4, Vita, Dish Hopper, Onkyo 7.1, Ouya (lol).

Yes, that bottom shelf doesn't get dusted often :-\ I do keep my consoles clean though!

PSN: deranged_666. I already accepted some fellow GAFers. Hi all! :)

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Guys it's just a what if scenario, it's not a confirmed thing

I'm just saying the way Comcast is, I wouldn't be surprised if a "maintenance" magically gets thrown out due to traffic and they start throttling the network

Jafo_

Indeed, we are set up story wise for some interesting revelations I think. Have to throw some twists in there, eager to see when they get revealed. Can't just be generic light vs. dark...well it could, but that would be very unfortunate.

It is, because we are Guardian, Guardian Angels
pics don't lie
wat.png

Deku Tree

Guys it's just a what if scenario, it's not a confirmed thing

I'm just saying the way Comcast is, I wouldn't be surprised if a "maintenance" magically gets thrown out due to traffic and they start throttling the network

I thought online games don't really use that much bandwidth while you are playing, it's just a big game download.

Kane1345

Well I'm off to bed. Probably a good idea for me to go now after seeing that post count I really should get off here for a while....

Later guardians

No doubt I'll have 25 new pages to read in the morning.

Skele7on

Banned
Going to sleep now.

Good night all, tomorrow is going to drag like a mother fucker....

Please let the midnight release not be too busy....

I just wanna get my game, get home and play, with minimal talking or hearing dumb conversations from my local "game bros" who I really dislike.

I'm expecting a grand world not a great plot/story itself. Lots of world building, not necessarily a great narritive, which is fine for me as exploration and moments could make up for it.

JNT

So, the official release is the 9th right? It would seem that I will actually get the game a day early. Can I get banned or something if I connect to the servers a day early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom