• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cancelled my Amazon order and pulled the trigger on the Guardian Edition on PSN. Hope I've made the right choice, and PSN doesn't shit the bed or do something crazy. See you guys online; will be adding a lot of you!

HowZatOZ

Banned
What's the price tag for PS4 standard copy in US? Think I'll just get Amazon PSN card and purchase through US PSN, can't justify the ridiculous $100 tag for Australia.

Namikaze1

Shower-27-Minutes_o_139707.jpg
This is me.

I just cancelled my Amazon order and pulled the trigger on the Guardian Edition on PSN. Hope I've made the right choice, and PSN doesn't shit the bed or do something crazy. See you guys online; will be adding a lot of you!

I just did then same because amazon still had not shipped my copy and I'm not taking any chances.

Draper

So who preordered the digital Guardian Edition?

Trying to decide if the regular edition will suffice for the time being.

I'm thinking about selling my copy of Destiny. Why? Because I have the Ghost Edition and it might be better to sell the disk (without the lovely collector's case) for the digital edition so I can get it on two consoles. Decisions decisions...

Seems like a good plan. I don't trust retailers atm.

Not that I trust PSN either. Wonder how long it'll be down for after launch.

Ugh, tell me about it. That's why I hemmed and hawed until the last minute on whether to cancel; hope i can actually play once it goes live.

Pat_DC

After the alpha and beta it has been a long wait!

I had so much fun with those I broke some of my video game rules with Destiny:
I preorderd, got a limited edition which in this case also means I paid for dlc before knowing anything about it. I'm committing!

Might break another rule and pick this bad boy up tonight at the EB midnight launch.

Looking forward to getting some AUS/NZ gaf fireteams going.

bgbball31

Growing more and more concerned that everyone here will be playing prior to mine even shipping. No, excuse me while I go cry myself to sleep, dreaming of the GB stream tomorrow morning.

Wallach

Splurged a bit and ordered the Steelseries H, something I've been eyeing for a while. I originally decided to save some cash and get the Golds but I'm really not that happy with them, and I don't want it on my mind once I finally get to dig into this game. Hopefully Amazon comes through and gets them here on Tuesday.

sebco

Just did this exact thing. That Vita remote play though.

Tendo

What weapon types will warlocks use? I see hunters will focus on sniper rifles and I'm assuming titans will use HMG's - what will warlocks use?

Messiek

Just saw this Tip on reddit:
From SaintVanilla:
Important to add for decrypting: SAVE THEM!

They roll stats when decrypted, not when dropped. Gather a bunch at level 5... Decrypt at level 20 for level 20 items.

During beta, this secured me the best gear...though some were over the level cap preventing me from using it.

I didn't know about this, so I'll probably hold some.

I just pre ordered the game on PSN and went to preload it. It downloaded I think a 120mb update file and a 180mb game file. Both have finished downloading. Now, the game has its own thumbnail like normal games, and has a timer on it. Is it still downloading the rest of the game or do I have a glitch?

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Watching the live action trailer I get such a massive original Gears trailer vibe from it. Man, this game is going to blow up in the mainstream. Going to sell so many PS4s......

Dark- still downloading. Highlight the game in XMB, press Option then Information.

Goodnight DGAF. Destiny is soooo close now I can almost taste it! Can't wait to see you all starside.

Anyone playing tomorrow add me on PSN: funky_ole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom