• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z3M0G

I purchased and downloaded the Digital Guardian version on PS3, but on PS4 it is still telling me I'll need to pay for that version. When will this change?

And I didn't realize progress is shared between PS3 and PS4 versions. I was hoping to have unique characters on each. Oh well. It's not something to complain about really, it's pretty awesome.

Good move
I specificly went for release date shipping, but nope. When I checked it said on the 11th.

I bought 60 dollars of PSN credits on Amazon instead. Saved money on shipping and tax at least, but at the cost of no resell. Good news was that I had 30 dollars of Amazon credits, so it was a 30 dollar purchase for me.

Oscar

I purchased and downloaded the Digital Guardian version on PS3, but on PS4 it is still telling me I'll need to pay for that version. When will this change?

And I didn't realize progress is shared between PS3 and PS4 versions. I was hoping to have unique characters on each. Oh well. It's not something to complain about really, it's pretty awesome.

I'm guessing as soon as it goes live.

pilferk

Neo Member
Still have the estimated delivery as tmrw, yet the game hasn't been shipped... This better change within the next few hours. Or else Amazon, or else.

Not sure where you are, geographically, but I've had amazon ship as late as 5 pm, day before, and have it arrive the next day, with release day shipping. I'm east coast u.s.

So no worries, yet!

Kane1345

I specificly went for release date shipping, but nope. When I checked it said on the 11th.

I bought 60 dollars of PSN credits on Amazon instead. Saved money on shipping and tax at least, but at the cost of no resell. Good news was that I had 30 dollars of Amazon credits, so it was a 30 dollar purchase for me.

dont worry its not going to be a game you're going to resell anyway ;)

Camper182

Anyone remember that ps store glitch back in the alpha, where you could put the alpha code in twice to get the full game for "free" (it said "preordered") well yeah, sony just tried taking 70 euros from my wallet, but i dont have my credit card linked so it couldn't take anything.

anyways, will i be able to play the game you think lol?

Hellers

I feel sorry for the Titans. They don't get enough love. We should buy them all puppies.

Titan strongest one there is. Him punch good.

Drac84

Godamnit, I was going to wait till tomorrow, but now I find out my local JB is doing a midnight opening. Work is going to suck tomorrow.

hahaha too awesome

i9k8Yi7dLhj1W.gif

so obviously since i Pre downloaded it... that means once its midnight i can play it right??

Anybody else's Xbone preload reading as only 5.4G?
I have preloaded 3 times now and the first time it read around 18G but the last two times only 5.4G. And the "Resume Installation" option is still there. What's up with that?

TheContact

Godamnit, I was going to wait till tomorrow, but now I find out my local JB is doing a midnight opening. Work is going to suck tomorrow.

Midnight launches aren't worth it unless you're still in college or something and don't need sleep or work the next day. Just wait the next day and get it

Yoday

I feel sorry for the Titans. They don't get enough love. We should buy them all puppies.

Titan strongest one there is. Him punch good.
Don't feel sorry for us. We are going to be getting more love than we can handle when raids start and people realize they need survivability in the group.

Not sure where you are, geographically, but I've had amazon ship as late as 5 pm, day before, and have it arrive the next day, with release day shipping. I'm east coast u.s.

So no worries, yet!

To be fair, I don't really know where their HQ is but I usually get 2 day shipping items in 1 day from them, and never had release date delivery falter on me, I'm in Toronto. It's just that I see everyone getting their notification while I'm here waiting LOL.

Kane1345

Don't feel sorry for us. We are going to be getting more love than we can handle when raids start and people realize they need survivability in the group.

Defender titans sunbros and blademen will all be needed for raiding. All classes unite!

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
When do the servers go live? 1pm GMT? I'm just staring at my case. Already redeemed the Vanguard armory and it's all patched ready to go.

My Ghost edition I snagged and don't have an estimated arrival date for is now preparing for shipment. Hopefully with one day shipping I still get it tomorrow.

Audioboxer

GAF I don't know whether to buy :(

I can get the LE (with season pass) for £62 thanks to a Very code (existing customer, I don't even use them anymore).

I suck at COD, as this seems more co-op based and has classes I should do better. Things like TF and PvZ are easier for me online.

To buy or not......... Everyone is going to be playing it I guess.

DieH@rd

Banned
So, what's the situation? Servers will be turned on in few hours for those who already managed to get disc copies, but unlocks of digital versions are still more than half a day away?

Tovarisc

So, what's the situation? Servers will be turned on in few hours for those who already managed to get disc copies, but unlocks of digital versions are still more than half a day away?

They will be turned on in this very minute as far as I know.

Servers go online in 1h for NZ/AU and early hard copies across the globe.

EU Digital should go live at midnight, BST.

For U.S. it goes live at West Coast midnight afaik which means 3 AM PDT, 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom