• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
l8lkf7G.png

Until this weekend, I was under the assumption that my Ghost Edition was headed here on Friday (UK). Imagine my delight when a) I realised it's out on Tuesday, and b) I received a shipping notification about an hour ago!

Marvel

could never
Tesco are notorious for not being great with updating their dispatch info in real time, it may have already been done.

I also only knew my Amazon LE was dispatched because they emailed me lol.

Tomeru

Ok, it's like this.

My buddy says he pre ordered from the US psn. It says 13 hours for him, on his uk user too. I also did that, and on my main user (uk too) it says 21 hours there.

It probably will open up for everyone at the same time though.

Kane1345

Tesco are notorious for not being great with updating their dispatch info in real time, it may have already been done.

I also only knew my Amazon LE was dispatched because they emailed me lol.

Yup they suck. Wouldn't be surprised if it came today

meppi

Bah, cancelled my Amazon UK preorder at the last moment.
They were going to send out the game tomorrow to be delivered by Friday. Fuck that.

Just came home from the local Bart Smit where they got the delivery in but couldn't sell it till tomorrow, so I have a Vanguard Edition put aside for me for yesterday for the same price I was going to pay Amazon to get nothing extra and the game at least 3 days late.
After the Bayonetta fiasco and now this, Amazon is now officially on my shitlist.

Limited PS4 editions are back on Amazon. If I hasn't ordered from the Mart of Wal because it was sold out, I'd switch. Wally already charged me so it's a hassle to cancel with them.

KOHIPEET

Eh it's fine, it is extremely strange because you technically live in the future compared to us Brits so you should logically get it sooner.

I live in Hungary so it's more like the past. I've just ordered from the US because I didn't want to wait. :) So far, it didn't work.

Pretty annoyed - GAME/DPD sent a message saying that the Ghost edition will be delivered tomorrow, after "dispatching" on the 3rd.

Same here. I normally buy games from Amazon/Shop to as they are always a day or even few days before release, GAME however is always release or even post release :(

Atkison04

C'mon Amazon! Monday morning and all my destiny stuff is still under "pre-ordered/not yet shipped status". At least it still has a guaranteed delivery date of 9/9. I bet they Lasership it over night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom