• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

I could never part with my Titan. Luckily 3 character slots mean I can try each class but Titan4eva bby.

Is there a legitimate reason behind Titans being hte least popular class? In terms of gameplay usefulness? Or just fashion? :p

moerser

anybody else preordered the ps4 limited edition from amazon germany? says there the estimated delivery day is thursday...

that would be, well, im glad i got a lot to do this week...

Oscar

I could never part with my Titan. Luckily 3 character slots mean I can try each class but Titan4eva bby.

Is there a legitimate reason behind Titans being hte least popular class? In terms of gameplay usefulness? Or just fashion? :p

They were pretty gimped in the Crucible IMO.

Most of the action takes place in mid-range, so Hunters/Warlocks had an advantage when it comes to utilizing their super moves. Titan's ability was only useful in clusterfuck scenarios that were quite rare based on my experience.

I'm still rolling Titan from a pure aesthetic standpoint.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Okay, back home from spending the day distracting myself in another city. Time for bed and cutting down time before my Ghost Edition gets delivered :D

hydruxo

When the review embargo up?

There isn't one since it's online only and press aren't getting the game until today. I know some places like IGN are going to take their time and not release their review until next week when they've had plenty of time to play. Not sure about everywhere else though. My guess is we'll see most reviews at the end of the week.

halbprinz

Neo Member
I'll be honest, If I find the limited edition available in any local shop who broke the street date, I'll cancel my Amazon UK pre-order.

if my order doesnt shipt today i ll do the same and buy it tomorrow.
i already waited way toooooooooooooo long for this holy grail :D

raven777

Yeah Hunter is definitely the most popular class. Warlocks are the runner ups, and Titans are dead last.

As for high level armor,I assume the armor worn in the ads are a hint of what each class will look like wearing the high end stuff.

thanks for the pic. The long cape for Hunter looks nice.

Hellers

Got my PSN version preloaded. Not expecting PSN to stay upright much longer :)

Not sure what class to play. I didn't have a clear fave in beta. I might go Titan just because punching

Yu Narukami

I'm going Warlock I think. Even though they have a ridiculous helmet. Seriously wtf is that shit in the middle of all their helmets?

hydruxo

Hunter was my main during the Alpha/Beta but I really want to use Warlock, it's just that floaty jump thing that is so weird coming from the double jump haha. I couldn't get used to it. Love the super though. Maybe the answer is to just go Titan? Lol

Zomba13

My Tesco order has been "Ready to Dispatch" since at least goddamn Friday! Why couldn't they dispatch it then or Saturday?

Ok I give up, gonna head to local retailer in the morning and pick up Destiny(PS4). Im on holidays so what the heck. Didn't really feel it in the alpha or beta but I was purely solo so hopefully playing with a friend/randoms makes it more enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom