• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

BokehKing

Banned
I mean honestly is there anyone not doing all 3 classes?

You can only get killed by certain specials so many times before you want to be able to do it yourself

I mean honestly is there anyone not doing all 3 classes?

You can only get killed by certain specials so many times before you want to be able to do it yourself

I'm not, simply due to time restrictions. College, work, life, too much happening outside of the gaming world. The few hours I get to play at night before bed, I try to economize them as much as I can.

BokehKing

Banned
One class has a cape, and the other two do not. Just look at the cover. Bungie clearly indicates that the Hunter is the way to go.
Cape and hood, which means two highly visible pieces of show off garb you're wearing

Starkset Wolf on your hood on your Cape and side of your hood vs an arm band and a gym towel...

II want my accomplishments seen

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Team Warlock forever. Cannot wait for dat space magic.

Navid

Postman just been around, no early copy for me unfortunately... On the flip-side now I can focus on trying to finish Metro 2033 tonight.

tumblr_m5n3kgYVeo1qf4cd3o1_500.gif

I-I can't do it Kane. Its too much too handle.

SL_i_need_a_moment.gif

Hasney

Well after enjoying the alpha somewhat and not really playing the beta because the cutscenes were dull and it was mostly the same content.... I've bought it anyway.

Goddamn game drought, otherwise I may have held off, but it's cool to be involved in what feels like a big event at launch.

Pre-ordered the US PS4 version, so will have to wait until I finish work tomorrow anyway.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Watching the Giant Bomb stream on TV while I drink and relax. Good way to spend my evening.

So weird. I've been watching videos literally a month straight but right when I saw that stream of a dude picking his Titan I was like "nope. I'm gonna wait." and turned it off.

We'll see how long I last.

Hasney

Oo, forgot I registered those cards that were floating about. Does it matter when I use them to unlock the cards in the game?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Morning everybody

sGISMHO.gif

Got a doctor's appointment in a hour >_<
Will be gone for like half the day =/

Will miss you guys ; ;

Be back like 6pm EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom