• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel

could never
Hey boss, do you know if WH Smith would sell the LE guide today? Kind of surprised it's cheaper here than the US. lol

I'm not sure actually! you could give it a shot, or phone them they may be able to tell you without having to go there.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
http://www.twitch.tv/jjag72

Additional downloads after preload

5.5GB

ib0Fg9oYT73eCw.gif

yes they would definitely blacklist activision.. anyway i am just bitter (and feel that digital purchases should be cheaper and get out at the same time since you lose the bonuses of physical copies).

Iunno I think it probably costs all of 12 cents to print a physical copy of a game. I have no problem paying full price. In other mediums (comics, music, etc) once you start pricing digital cheaper, people start wanting it for free and then the people who sweated over making it get zilch.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
19 Hour head start

Fuck if a lot of people if burning that midnight oil, will finish the game (story mode) and be 15+ in levels, such bullshit

Murdoch

So once it hit's midnight and you're into the game there are additional files to download? How large is the file on each platform? I'm a tad upset by this news :(

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
yes they would definitely blacklist activision.. anyway i am just bitter (and feel that digital purchases should be cheaper and get out at the same time since you lose the bonuses of physical copies).

Thats the bonus of physical copies. They're cheaper. At least here in the UK/Europe.

TheContact

Don't know if it matters but he's playing on 360.
I read on reddit that it weights 8.14 GB
Plus this 5.51 GB extra...
13.65 GB! Gotta make some space on my hard drive.

He's in a gaming chair. With a green screen background. Nice headphones. But is playing on 360. Wat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom