• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried the Xbox one trick but the "launch" button has ticked over from "play on 9/9/14" to "unavailable"

I am sad...

Anyone got it working?

KOHIPEET

idOl6o0EChxwN.jpg

/dead

Z3M0G

So according to the faq, PS3/PS4 version will have cross-platform progress (ie: shared save), but we know it won't have cross-platform play. Correct?

Jafo_

O_O

Everybody was Kung Fu typing
This thread is fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit fright'ning
But they did it with .gif hyping

Oh-hoh-hoh-hoh, ha
Oh-hoh-hoh-hoh, ha
Oh-hoh-hoh-hoh-ha

Spoilers people, SPOILERS! use it. Also, it is not just a full moon, it's a Super Moon coincidence, I think not. Well played Bungie, well played.

Ambient80

Is it weird I heard the chanting Halo theme in my head when I saw Amazon had shipped? Cause I totally did. It was like angels singing.

I've been on complete media blackout with this game since the beginning of the year until last night when I binge watched all the trailers. So excited! I was going to play in the beta but I had to study for my board exam so I denied myself. The time has come!!

Tovarisc

OK Gerstmann is Gerstmanning in the Giant Bomb feed, why am I not surprised

I take him over those facecam herpderps...

That said I'm disappointed that character creation was identical to what Beta had. As far I saw nothing was changed or added into it, not even character rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom