• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

What I meant is wouldn't be better to hold on to upgrading until you get some of the better weapons in the game since there will always be better loot coming.

I would pop in that e.g. armor upgrade if it got unlocked. Especially at lower levels because they are basically free to pop in once they become available and give decent boosts to your performance.

E.g. Jeff hasn't got that much upgrade gear between level 1 and 7 this far and he is doing normal story + patrol stuff. So upgrading existing gear would be good option for him.

Wilde

Has anyone confirmed that the Xbox One version is running at 1080p as they said it would?

If so, any word on if the increased resolution has affected the performance in any way?

NoTacos

In lieu of Destiny's impending arrival, I made a couple new purchases to upgrade my new setup including an optical to RCA audio converter for my sound system (old system was a power drain and excessive room heater) as well as a new padded office chair for those long hours of gaming.

It's all coming together guys.

Riddler

janee-meadows.jpg

wow thats really nice. I just set it as my lock screen.

May I use it as a Avatar?

E92 M3

I would pop in that e.g. armor upgrade if it got unlocked. Especially at lower levels because they are basically free to pop in once they become available and give decent boosts to your performance.

E.g. Jeff hasn't got that much upgrade gear between level 1 and 7 this far and he is doing normal story + patrol stuff. So upgrading existing gear would be good option for him.

Thanks - makes sense :)

My god I fucking hate the Royal Mail, can't get a first-class delivery to me 48 hours after it was dispatched and what's the point in having a tracking number if it doesn't update past the National distribution centre.

Gutted lol

MrMephistoX

I have a question about charges for digital pre-orders on PSN. Basically I just loaded a $50 PSN code that I won into my wallet but I already have the game pre-ordered. When the clock strikes midnight will Sony tap my wallet first or the credit card I have on file from when I initially preordered?

Tovarisc

WHat is this "patrol mode" people are angry about?

I know basically nothing abut the game modes.

In beta "Patrol" was called "Explore". It's basically open world part of Destiny where you can freely roam zones of different planets and do quests on them, collect raw materials for upgrades etc.

In beta it already felt little bit eh and empty at times. It looks to be even more empty now in live which isn't good.

Voror

Man I'm just not sure what to go for my first character. Was going Hunter but had a lot more fun with Titan and Warlock in the beta than the Alpha.

Going to do all three regardless. Decisions.

In beta "Patrol" was called "Explore". It's basically open world part of Destiny where you can freely roam zones of different planets and do quests on them, collect raw materials for upgrades etc.

In beta it already felt little bit eh and empty at times. It looks to be even more empty nor in live which isn't good.

Less people have the game which means people aren't coming across other Guardians as often. The reason I believe Bungie didn't want reviewers to have copies earlier than today.

Unless you're saying there's less mobs/activities.. which would be really weird.

red731

Bought physical LTE and saved 24.4USD over digital guardian without any touchable physical stuff.

So there I got. Two days of wait.

Trace

Banned
If anyone hasn't added me yet, my PSN is MBFtrace.

Going to be looking to play some story/strikes and whatnot when it comes out on digital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom