• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarakin

Neo Member
The only problem I have with the idea of end-game is that once you get that shiny gear from the raid... What's the point of playing until the DLC? And I wonder if DLC will focus purely on end-game.

I'm betting the DLC will be almost entirely end game. Everything I've seen about Destiny has screamed shooter with a ton of MMO entrapments.

Welcome to the wonderful world of MMO's where we burn through the game in two days and then complain about a lack of content until the new expansion comes out.

Kade

See you in game. :)
BxCPzoECMAASuEM.jpg

Vaddon

Incredibly excited for this game, ordered a white PS4 bundle just because of it. I think my choice of class will be the Warlock.

npa189

little over 10hrs, I'll be right there when it unlocks, no reason not to. Why did they make this midnight PST? insane, I feel bad for you bros on the east coast.

Choomp

Banned
I don't have the game yet so it's been a day full of live streams for me. Game looks even better than I'd remembered, can't wait for tomorrow.

Kamina

Golden Boy
So i quickly checked out all the classes for myself. Going with Warlock as main and a second character as Titan. While hunter is fun too and moves fast, you die pretty quickly and space wizardry or going tank is more fun.

Deku Tree

It's depressing that I have to play on PS3 for one or two days until PSN updates that digital promotion thing... What was I thinking no just buying it for PS4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom