• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than one hour left!

7027.jpg

NoTacos

Wow AR nerf patch? Scout rifles it is then. Sigh.

How are guns looking in terms of damage? Are base stats higher like alpha build or lower like beta?

You over-hyping bastards. I was trying to hold off on this game until my backlog was cleared, but this thread made me go to EB and preorder.

Getting it at the midnight launch.

darthbob

Pretty good gameplay and commentary from Datto on his Twitch.

Currently just exploring the Moon, and when he reaches 8, will do the Devils' Lair Strike. After that, it's spoilers ahoy! (so i'll be vacating the stream at that point)

RiverKwai

Welcome to the wonderful world of MMO's where we burn through the game in two days and then complain about a lack of content until the new expansion comes out.

Well, you won't be able to burn through the endgame content in Destiny in two days. The raid doesn't even unlock until next week.

:)

Why the heck do I need to wait 1 hour when the new day starts at 12.

In what timezone does Sony live for crying out loud. When you say the release date is 9-9 it does not magically become 9-9 plus 1 hour.

Wow AR nerf patch? Scout rifles it is then. Sigh.

How are guns looking in terms of damage? Are base stats higher like alpha build or lower like beta?

Scout Rifles are amazing, my friend. Also, they may be crap for PvP (imo), but Hand Cannons in PvE are so damn satisfying.

Sigma722

Why the heck do I need to wait 1 hour when the new day starts at 12.

In what timezone does Sony live for crying out loud. When you say the release date is 9-9 it does not magically become 9-9 plus 1 hour.

Yeah. It's super lame that physical copies get the perk of getting it on their timezone, while digitals have to wait for west coast. Or in your case, whatever timezone.

Jafo_

Finally, Amazon is shipping,
yes.gif

iycDLQSCLOZDh.gif

won't have it until tomorrow ;( So I'm
dtWgg7N.gif

As to not see any spoilers, see all you Guardians starside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom