• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
say we have four people, and we split 2 and 2 into different fireteams. Could one fireteam be invited to another ones game, but not be on the same fireteam...if that makes sense. Like we would all 4 be in the same game, but not on the same fireteams

Violater

Maybe if you go to the midnight opening but I wouldn't chance waiting until BB officially opens at 10Am on the 9th.

I would say 50% is about 50% more optimistic than it should be. With Best Buy cancelling Ghost Edition preorders months ago, I would leave no option of finding one available in the stores to buy on launch.

Virtually nonexistent. Never go to Best Buy for day one games. They almost always never have whatever game you're looking for. A collector's edition? Just forget about it.

Screw it just went with SE from Amazon.
If I get to put a lot of time into the game I'll pick up the expansions later on.

kidko

I loved it! From a marketing angle, I think it's the best thing they've released. Instead of some stark overly-dramatic story piece, it says, "Here's how this game is fun!" It has draw.

Juraash

I normally cringe myself inside out at live action trailers. This one was pretty cool overall and actually added to my hype. So stoked that we are nearly through this week.

stop_penis_erect_archer.gif

Namikaze1

Favorite parts are Titan cleaning house with Fist of Havoc and the Hunter dropping the grenades in front of that alien turtle brute before blinking behind him.

They didn't make the Warlock look that special. :(

biezel

Welllllll...I tried the "Hey if he can't make it the 8th maybe just you and him can have dinner and you can make up an excuse for me?" That did not go over well...may the light protect me from the darkness that is to come this evening. I might have to go to the gym even though I normally don't go on Thursday...she can't beat me up if I'm already sore...right?

Wrong :( Just keep your thumbs safe

Grewitch

Favorite parts are Titan cleaning house with Fist of Havoc and the Hunter dropping the grenades in front of that alien turtle brute before blinking behind him.

They didn't make the Warlock look that special. :(

The Warlock was cool, she jumped headlong into the chasm of death. You don't have to use a super to be special :)

CornDogg

They didn't make the Warlock look that special.
:(

I need to re-watch. I thought that was the Warlock + teleport.

TsuWave

i'm trying to preorder this digitally on my EU account but like why are there so many versions?

what's worse is the site doesn't make a clear distinction between them, they have the same name and all but differ in pricing, what is going on?

tumblr_inline_nbe0egOXYT1r3825d.png

Cuphead

Banned
i'm trying to preorder this digitally on my EU account but like why are there so many versions?

what's worse is the site doesn't make a clear distinction between them, they have the same name and all, what is going on?

5$ differences what could that be?

That live action trailer, damn. Full length episode or movie stat!

Starting to regret not buying digital just because of the time it will take to wait for the ups guy on launch day.

TheHall

what's worse is the site doesn't make a clear distinction between them, they have the same name and all, what is going on?

PS3 and PS4 versions dude(ette)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom