• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

robo

i'm trying to preorder this digitally on my EU account but like why are there so many versions?

what's worse is the site doesn't make a clear distinction between them, they have the same name and all but differ in pricing, what is going on?

tumblr_inline_nbe0egOXYT1r3825d.png

PS3 AND PS4 versions. 2 versions via console

Balkor

Neo Member
Damn that live action trailer!

Almost there, after the alpha and beta reaching level 9 and up is going to feel so nice, no more stuck at level 8 with skill progression blocked.Now i just need to make my mind up on which class i play first. Most importantly, everyone playing Destiny starting next tuesday have fun :)

That live action trailer, damn. Full length episode or movie stat!

Starting to regret not buying digital just because of the time it will take to wait for the ups guy on launch day.

i saved myself the guilt of not playing 12 hours earlier by reminding myself of the inevitable server issues.

NAPK1NS

Cringe worthy? I didn't think so. I think Destiny needed a light-hearted, one-liner-stuffed trailer. Cringe worthy would be a bunch of raspy, war grizzled assholes shooting people while Peter Dinklege played EDM music.

Respect

Seeing a lot of comments like this. I really need to see that movie then

I saw it...I didn't like it that much, I know that isn't a popular opinion though. I think my expectations were so high after all the rave reviews I just left feeling disappointed.

Don't hate me fellow guardians!

Ephemeris

I saw it...I didn't like it that much. I know that isn't a popular opinion though, I think my expectations were so high after all the rave reviews I just left feeling disappointed.

Don't hate me fellow guardians!

It's alright. Let the space magic wash over you.

i saved myself the guilt of not playing 12 hours earlier by reminding myself of the inevitable server issues.

Hadn't considered that. I think I will cling to that thought like driftwood in the ocean, even if it ends up not being true. (The best lies are the ones you tell yourself!)

kilongs

Favorite parts are Titan cleaning house with Fist of Havoc and the Hunter dropping the grenades in front of that alien turtle brute before blinking behind him.

They didn't make the Warlock look that special. :(

Warlock was too busy leading the charge. No time for showing off :p

robo

I can't remember if you could make all three classes right of the bat or only your first until you had completed the first story mode and then you had the option of making another character?

seems so long ago from the beta :( withdrawl is clouding my mind.

I can't remember if you could make all three classes right of the bat or only your first until you had completed the first story mode and then you had the option of making another character?

seems so long ago from the beta :( withdrawl is clouding my mind.

In the beta, you could make all 3 classes off the bat, but you'd have to go through the intro sequence with each one.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Is there a good place to read about the currently know lore? I figured I'd brush up on what's going on with this game since I know zero.

Just watched the live action trailer. I didn't like it as much as the more serious halo live action trailers but I guess that since it's a co-op rpg shooter it'd be a better idea to attract the borderlands fans with humor and peppy music. Such a shame they didn't use the much superior Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Immigrant Song though.

Just watched the live action trailer. I didn't like it as much as the more serious halo live action trailers but I guess that since it's a co-op rpg shooter it'd be a better idea to attract the borderlands fans with humor and peppy music. Such a shame they didn't use the much superior Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Immigrant Song though.

I would have preferred to hear Marty's amazing soundtrack instead.

kidko

If you are quick to cringe at "fake voice chat" stuff in vids, yet can also somehow sit through more than one minute of a Twitch stream, I don't get you.

Is there a good place to read about the currently know lore? I figured I'd brush up on what's going on with this game since I know zero.

i was looking for somewhere to read about it too, can find any relevant lore beside "the traveler comes and the black stuff comes after"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom