• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qasiel

Got a £395 refund from student loans today:

Destiny, Ltd. Edition & PS4 Gold Headset purchased!

Looking forward to this!

someday

Banned
My only concern about launch day is what time my Amazon delivery will arrive. It seems to be an inverse square thing where the more I'm excited for a package, the later in the day it arrives. Text books arrive before I get out of bed; my PS4 was late afternoon. Destiny, I'm afraid won't get here until just before the 8pm cutoff...

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Somebody please help me. I own both consoles and can't decide what to buy this on. I was going with the ps4 version but I'd have to wait quite a while for that to ship to the place I live (like a month).

I could buy the game on xbox one and preload it right now. Plus I have a tonne more friends on the xbox one.

What should I do, guys?
This is the type of game where friend list matters a lot. Sounds like XBO would be a good choice for you. It's 1080/30 on both consoles anyway so tech differences probably won't be too bad.

HotAgileDoctorfish.gif

Muffdraul

After giving up online multiplayer over 10 years ago, I was totally convinced no game would ever be able to tempt me enough to lure me back on... Destiny did the impossible. I hereby bow down to its power!

Please add me so I can see you starside and show you how exactly how friggin' rusty and noobish I am-

PSN: Druffmaul

BLCKATK

My body is ready.

If any of you are going to be playing this on 360, please add me. Gamertag is BLCKATK. Would love to play this game with some of GAF.

UrbanRats

Damn, really wish this was a tps. :(
I really like the customization and adventure sci fi aspects, but the FOV from the footage i've seen, seems too narrow for my motion sickness to handle it.

Damn, really wish this was a tps. :(
I really like the customization and adventure sci fi aspects, but the FOV from the footage i've seen, seems too narrow for my motion sickness to handle it.

cities have third person aspect, so do riding vehicles, and dancing. but yeah sorry. FPS for everything else. A trick is to dance while standing around in multiplayer as you can then have a bigger FOV.

KevinG

Somebody please help me. I own both consoles and can't decide what to buy this on. I was going with the ps4 version but I'd have to wait quite a while for that to ship to the place I live (like a month).

I could buy the game on xbox one and preload it right now. Plus I have a tonne more friends on the xbox one.

What should I do, guys?

I couldn't decide, so I bought it on both...

Stoze

One week away, I have to revert away from Smash Bros. hype back into this. Luckily I only have 1 class on Tuesday and it's my easiest, should be able to skip it. Don't think I'll be missing work though, but I can work fast and maybe take off a little early.

The first day I'll probably play through the story missions solo, and then if I finish those up I'll try and do some exploring and striking with some of y'all.

Strider

My hunter is gonna be using Blink ----> invisiblity.

Pretty much every RPG with different classes I play whatever class is the quickest and most mobile.

Also I'm gonna be using as many lightning skills as I can. It's like Diablo 3 all over again...

I couldn't decide, so I bought it on both...

Jealous.

On the verge of buying it on xbox one now. Eyeing that digital guardians addition. For some reason, if terrible buyers remorse overcomes me the second after I click that buy button, do saves transfer between consoles? I know they do between generations? Could I transfer my stuff from xbone to ps4?

Jafo_

Jealous.

On the verge of buying it on xbox one now. Eyeing that digital guardians addition. For some reason, if terrible buyers remorse overcomes me the second after I click that buy button, do saves transfer between consoles? I know they do between generations? Could I transfer my stuff from xbone to ps4?

Nope

Jealous.

You can only transfer from 360 to Xbox One or PS3 to PS4.

KevinG

Jealous.

Saves do not transfer between Playstation and Xbox. I'm just making the Xbox my secondary class choice.

I bought the Digital Guardian Edition for Xbox One, LE for PS4. Excited for both. Beta performed well on both.

VinFTW

Xboneeeee is ready to go!

Can't wait. Been a Bungie fan since Marathon.

I'm ecstatic that Playstation fans can finally understand why we shit our bricks when Bungie releases a new game.

Now... I think I finally settled on Titan over Warlock. Although Warlock is amazingly fun my inbred MMO tank life-style is just too hard too resist.

Gazkapop

Top OP.

I'm so ready for this. I've been dying for a PS4 game that can I sink massive amounts of time into (despite the fact that I'm back at uni on the 15th).

Hunter is love. Hunter is life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom