• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

J@hranimo

Banned
Hey DestinyGAF

I will be picking up my glorious White PS4 Destiny Bundle on release day. I cannot wait for this game as the hype I feel for it equals Smash Bros Wii U.

Also I will be rocking as a Warlock first time through. See you guys in 7 days :)

Should have a class poll. I'd be interested in seeing the split

There was one on Bungie.net a bit ago. Hunters and Warlocks were neck in neck with a small edge to Hunters. Titans were down by a smaller margin. But not by an astronomical amount.
I think there will be a fair representation of all the classes.

Eyeron

Glorious OT!

PS4 here. I'll probably roll a 'lock. Played Titan and Hunter in the alpha & beta. Really enjoyed both. Kind of struggling to commit to a class. Please add me on PSN! Eyeron80. I'll be on all day on the 9th and most weeknights around 6:30pm PST.

Haxxona

Banned
Okay so two "Finally's" here

Firstly I am now a member(it took only 15days) so be easy on me - Finally!

Secondly I am a diehard Warlock fan so there is no discussion on which class is the best because we Warlocks all know which class that is. So Finally its actually less than a week to go before I get to play my 7th Bungie game

PSN ID(PS4/VITA): haXona

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Its not exactly old but people have posted about it already.

7F9-767-F74

That is a code you can get from it that can be redeemed at bungie.net.
Cool

Are there any more of those other mystery codes that were circulating a while back? I put in a bunch but want to see if there's more.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Destiny Pre-Ordered Digitally. Destiny poster that I snagged from Gamestop hung up. Day off taken. I'm so ready.

Withdrawal Thread Hall of Shame:

IxAxuRk.png

#1 should be who got the Withdrawal thread shutdown for the hulu hooping ha
She didnt deserve to die like that

GraveRobberX

Auctopus

Not really interested in picking in this up after playing the beta but just wanted to say that is an amazing OT. Hope everyone enjoys the game.

Cømet

Banned
vdSLIo.gif

Reporting for duty!

FALCON PAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH

I can't wait to smite my enemies like the fist of an angry god.

Titan first (probably striker), then I'll play with the other two classes.

Isabeau shall come back to life.

14935336707_ee52b4c113_n.jpg

BEARDLESS Gutz, she won't have a single hair on that face of hers. In truth, it's just because I wouldn't want her to feel bad. My beard HAS to be better than hers.

OH now that creepy bearded picture I've seen a lot has some context. I get space beards, but that picture popped up every time I lurked the withdrawl thread and I had no idea why.

SnakeEyes

Banned
GAF, I NEED YOUR HELP!

Is there any kind American soul out there that could possibly source, purchase, and send to me a copy of the Newsweek Destiny Edition magazine? No one in NZ stocks Newsweek at all, and the only copy I've seen on eBay is selling for something ridiculous like $60.

I would be more than happy to compensate the generous soul for their efforts by way of PayPal or an NZ Candy package :D
This is probably the one time I'll curse New Zealand for being at the ass-end of the world.

Cømet;128205359 said:
OH now that creepy bearded picture I've seen a lot has some context. I get space beards, but that picture popped up every time I lurked the withdrawl thread and I had no idea why.
GutZ being GutZ. We don't question it anymore, we just put him in the corner by himself.

this was kinda burried in that post with the emblem code. redeem these on Bungie.net

Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9

Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A

Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH

Rixis: TCN-HCD-TGY

Old-Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K

Hive: 473-MXR-3X9

Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3

Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC

Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA

The Tower: 69P-VCH-337

The Hive: Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L

Valley of the kings, Mars: 69R-DDD-FCP

The Fallen: 69R-F99-AXG

Red Death: 69R-VL7-J6A

The Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V

The Devastated Coast, Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7)

Vex Minotaur: 6A9-DTG-YGN

I've been looking forward to getting this since I preordered last year.... Now I want it to get delayed because I don't reckon I can give up on diablo just yet! 1st world problems!

Spawnling, that original post is mighty fine. Thanks for taking care of all of us! I've seen some amazing gifs posted, but the first eleven pages of this thread have an alarming lack of space beards.

My beard is ready!

03.jpg

MildSoss

Haven't been this hyped for a game in a long time.

If anyone needs some Destiny friends for the PS4 feel free to add me. i'll usually be on around 6+ PST.

PSN: MiidSoss

Somebody please help me. I own both consoles and can't decide what to buy this on. I was going with the ps4 version but I'd have to wait quite a while for that to ship to the place I live (like a month).

I could buy the game on xbox one and preload it right now. Plus I have a tonne more friends on the xbox one.

What should I do, guys?

Personally, I'd buy it on the xbox, being as you have far more friends on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom