• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

Funnily enough I played Warlock and Hunter the most in the alpha/beta, but I switched to Team Titans for the final release. Most of my friends are all Warlocks/Hunters. Gotta be someone to keep their weak asses alive.

#TeamTitanDefenders

SnakeEyes

Banned
Hunter is the only class worth its salt. Everything else is sub par.
Cool story bro, you mean the one class that isn't actually multifaceted and has no Support option?

I may rag on Titans. but with their Defender subclass they're a must for the Raid end-game content. Warlock class is best class however.

Jafo_

igW0vTGl7QyuY.gif

Xboneeeee is ready to go!

Can't wait. Been a Bungie fan since Marathon.

I'm ecstatic that Playstation fans can finally understand why we shit our bricks when Bungie releases a new game.

Now... I think I finally settled on Titan over Warlock. Although Warlock is amazingly fun my inbred MMO tank life-style is just too hard too resist.

Playstation fans can have more than one console you know. While my 360 got moved out of the living room it still sees action.

I was gonna go Warlock, but it will either be Hunter or Titan. Prolly Hunter, the speed and knife are just too good.

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
Oh shit.

Do you guys think the ps4 bonuses are all that good?
I'm pulling my hair out there.

I'm going PS4 partly because the bonuses look great - also it seems to be the prefered DestinyGAF platform in terms of numbers too.

Also:

LET'S GO, GUARDIANS.
Stephen-colbert-celebration-gif.gif

Brilliant OT, I'm so happy to be here and celebrate with you all!

Amazing OP. Also, I just saw the launch trailer for the first time. Goosebumps everywhere. I looked right now but I couldn't find the very first concept art from the game. It's a still of a windmill. It's quite impressive how much time and effort has gone into the game. After playing Diablo 3 like a mad man since last week, I can't wait to loot in first person. Bring on Destiny!

Strider

dunno if that would be as good for pvp, golden gun just wipes the floor in the crucible

Honestly no super is good for PvP. I kinda wish they were disabled in the crucible altogether. It's just a whole bunch of one hit kills going on. More annoying than anything else.

Marvel

could never
That was my first thought when I saw the armband with the bird on it.
Yeah, I actually said that to Snake Eyes in the withdrawal thread. To me me it's not an Eagle or Hawk w/e it's a damn Buzzard after Bray Wyatt ;]

LowParry

Just the clarify, I'm best getting the expansion (PS4 digital) with my Destiny bundle yes? Vanguard is a pre order bonus, etc?

This OP.... so beautiful.

One week, awww yissss.... motherfucking Destiny!

Still torn on who to start with, I want to play the Hunter first I think, or maybe the Warlock. Or the Titan. Yep, definitely one of those three, hype for all of them!

Alright. Won't buy the digital guardian addition. Don't want too poor in too much money to something I'll be wetting my pillow over in 2 minutes. Going xbone.

What have I done.

bgbball31

Called Toys R Us today, and basically got a non-answer. Asked if I was going to get the game on day of release, and was told my game could come anywhere from a day before release to a few days after release.

Here's to hoping I get it early! Can. Not. Wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom