• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelcomeNowhere

Neo Member
Anybody wanna try and get done a HM gatekeeper and atheon quickly? I have a checkpoint on my 29 warlock I'd like to knock out tonight. Ps4. Post here or send message/fr, psn is same as here.

Fitts

Gained rank 3 with Iron Banner before logging out for the night. All I really want is the Titan arms, but I may as well just get to rank 5. Hoping there's some sort of variety added to the bounties even though the ones they've had are easy to clear.

Unexpectedly, in playing it more I'm starting to get a bit bored with Crucible. I equipped an AR a few times (after completing the 20 headshots bounty) just to coast through matches. I also don't think I fired a single shot for about 5 minutes in one match to haphazardly complete the melee bounty. I just really didn't care.

I don't really use fusion rifles, so maybe I should start to add some variety and keep me going. I have Pocket Infinity and Plan C, but is there a legendary that I should be after that's good for PVP?

X-Frame

Alright it's time to assemble a gaf all-star team to crush dreams in Iron Banner. I posted earlier today and Hawkian and Xframe said they'd like to join so I've already reserved their spots. Would anyone else like to join us? Just quote with your PSN.

Edit: Full.

Good games Strider. I'll be playing IB all the rest of this week and weekend most likely.

Agent

So it seems we have a group for the Hard Raid tonight at 8:30-9:00 EST 5:30-6:00 PST
1) Magik (x_Magik_ox)
2) Agent (phantom8324)
3) coy
4) SharkJAW
5) Qwell
6) Deku Tree

Good to go!

Thanks for the raid. We got through that super fast.

Raid haul:

Mythoclast (2nd one)
Raid body (4th one)
Fragment of the prime (2nd one)
Aspect of Glass (4th one)

I'm glad i didn't get my 7th sparrow. However, 0/8 on raid helmet and 0/18 on Atheons Epilogue. What have I done to deserve this?

Heel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtmmLjW3CQY

iHFqRvTbtfomX.gif

Mindlog

Tired so sloppy IB games from me, but we got rid of the coin :]
I am the first person I've seen to get the Magic School Bus.
I am the first person I've seen get Timur's Lash (This Iron Banner. Dropped a lot more last time.)
The first drop I've seen of Jolder's Hammer went to a GAF member.

Weird extreme luck from RNG in IB today.
1500 points to 5 although I don't really know why I'm going for it.

It took 2 months and 50+ raids but today I finally got the Hezen Vengeance rocket launcher. That will keep me satisfied till the RNG decides to give me the Ghorn.

Still no vision of confluence though :(

Magik

Raid haul:

Mythoclast (2nd one)
Raid body (4th one)

I'm glad i didn't get my 7th sparrow. However, 0/8 on raid helmet and 0/18 on Atheons Epilogue. What have I done to deserve this?

Not a problem. Anytime.

I still can't believe I got a 2nd raid boot but no helmet, arms or body.

Outside of getting the Fatebringer, this week has been a complete bust with the raids and Nightfall.

SharkJAW

Can someone help me with the nightfall? I soloed it for the past hour and died with sepiks about to die. My spirits are low. PS4: SharkJAW

Can someone help me with the nightfall? I soloed it for the past hour and died with sepiks about to die. My spirits are low. PS4: SharkJAW

Go up the stairs to the left and take cover behind the pillar on the right. Sepkis can't shoot you and you only need to watch out for a couple of shanks that can come up the stairs.

Deku Tree

Not a problem. Anytime.

I still can't believe I got a 2nd raid boot but no helmet, arms or body.

Outside of getting the Fatebringer, this week has been a complete bust with the raids and Nightfall.

Raid haul:

Mythoclast (2nd one)
Raid body (4th one)

Yes. Great speedy hard raid! Would love to trade you my second Atheons epiolgue, my second VoC and my second raid helm all for your second mythocast.

Strider

Good games Strider. I'll be playing IB all the rest of this week and weekend most likely.

GGs!

I'll be playing more throughout the week. Less than 400 points to rank 3 so I can buy the boots then I'll be using the crucible bounties and IB bounties to level them up quickly.

mstevens

It took 2 months and 50+ raids but today I finally got the Hezen Vengeance rocket launcher. That will keep me satisfied till the RNG decides to give me the Ghorn.

Still no vision of confluence though :(

I got it last raid... Hadn't heard of it. Is it pretty good?

JayEH

FUCK THIS GAME. I need 1 more win for rank 3. Literally seconds before the win the entire other team leaves and I get kicked out the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom