• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm up for IB. No mic. Kadey1up.

Going to upload a glitch I had earlier where I got stuck up in the ceiling and nobody could see me so I was shooting whoever came around.

So some of you have seen the screens I've posted of my poor PS3's dying gfx chip. Usually it stretches random polygons off to infinity causing me to scream and yell as I can't see down scopes or large walls of polygons block a line of sight during a Nightfall :(

Anyhow, my PS3 decided to stretch something very interesting this time...Shitty pics incoming!

I even had a shot of the hellmouth area with like five lines stretching from my character to various areas, but they were so small and aliased they didn't really show up on my shitty cell phone pic.

All in all, it was a pretty crazy thing to happen. I didn't have a lot of time to play either, but I assure you, I farmed enough chests to feel good and dirty by the time I was done!

Wow, that's pretty incredible. Sucks about your PS3, but that has to be the most useful error ever.

One more upgrade and I will have already maxed out both pieces of Iron Banner armor. All that will be left is Raid helmet preferably or raid chest to hit 30.

R0ckman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtmmLjW3CQY

iHFqRvTbtfomX.gif

tumblr_ncwyiwgbIN1qkiyi1o1_r2_400.gif

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
maybe it's just me sucking... but I can't seem to get the sticky grenades to stick on other guardians at all. before this patch the sticky grenades have been sticking on other guardiansin the crucible just fine but now I seem to notice that it would bonce off them when I'm close to them more often then not. is this also an unintentional nerf? the slight tracking it used to have seems to not working that well either... orz

HighOnPCP

Maybe I'm expecting too much (and because Tiger Strikes are usually very kind to me) but after playing like 20 IB matches and finishing 1st of my team in like 18 of them I got about 4 blue engrams, some blue gauntlets and a blue sniper...meanwhile other people get back to back legendary engrams. It was fun though played with my brother and the rest was randoms but tomorrow we go in there with 6 people and then I'll get a Gjallahorn..............

Just wanted to give a shoutout to everyone who was running Iron Banner with me today. We had a strong team, and everyone did really well. Thanks for the games, lets do it again sometime.

PSN: Catfax

hydruxo

7th HM raid finished and still no Vision of Confluence. Got a 2nd Ice Breaker from Atheon though.

We had one run where we got literally every possible glitch at once. DPS numbers not showing up, supplicants regaining health, insta death after detain, etc. Had to go to orbit to fix it.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Man, just need 20 Salvage Assists and I can get the Plat and feel like I am officially done with the game.

I still can't believe I have the Flawless Raider and Triple Play trophies.

Got the VoC tonight finally. That's one of the last few marked off the list. Fatebringer and Ghorn are my only "wants" left.

Now if only I could get that raid chest armor. Then I'd be level 30. Finally.

NastyBook

Working as intended.

Look at this from my previous Iron Banner experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVsspq26NLs
That's about right, yeah. :)

:(
That latency. What's the point again Bungie?
For me, the point was to probably not back out of anymore First Light matches. Did that three times, then ended up in that. I'll just go with the flow next time.
Gotta love that invincible level 19 you were trying to kill
Dude legitimately fucked me up with that Light/Beware at the beginning. Later on just turned into flatout bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom