• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

exYle

What a waste of an update. I was expecting exotic buff details. This is the first time I'm actually disappointed with a Weekly Update.

j_rocca42

Iron Banner sucks! I just lost 5 straight games because I joined 5 straight games where half the team had already quit and were losing by 5k...

It doesn't really suck

Had my 2 worst rounds of PvP ever today. Played too long. It was a good time. Had to run due to handling some family stuff. Taking a break for some hours. Likely won't hop back on til tomorrow.

Note: .08 is the Truth!!!!

7 hours of PvP isn't healthy

Pretty lame update. Why do I let myself get excited for these things? Well, I guess there was one interesting tidbit,

"The side effect of this change is that playing Strikes solo has indeed become a little harder."

Oh gee, look at that. Exactly what I was fucking describing. Mmm, the crow smells mighty tasty. Enjoy! I know the difference between a one shot Hobgoblin kill 90 times in a row and when it magically changes to a two shot kill after a patch.

You guys should know by now Bungie puts tons of stealth changes in these patches and only acknowledges them when people make noise, if at all. Regardless, I will still be running at least one solo NF a week for the challenge. I like getting nervous when I see that health flash red. I am happy that teaming up with friends is not a downer anymore though.

NastyBook

Wow, is anybody getting fucked over by the Public Events now? They're happening at a rate where they're damn near overlapping each other. Instead of nailing Mothyards then going to the Forgotten Shore, I have to choose now. I chose Mothyards, got shit, jammed it over to FS in just enough time to see some lone dude kill the target. Before the fix, I could hit Moth, Forgotten, and The Divide. Now I'm getting two per loop. Is anybody else having this problem, or am I just (hopefully) crazy?

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
The glitches in iron banner are ruining this fucking event. I have missed out on countless kills because of this garbage.

One more win till I hit rank 5 and I'm done with this event for good. Thank god. Ugh

Wow, is anybody getting fucked over by the Public Events now? They're happening at a rate where they're damn near overlapping each other. Instead of nailing Mothyards then going to the Forgotten Shore, I have to choose now. I chose Mothyards, got shit, jammed it over to FS in just enough time to see some lone dude kill the target. Before the fix, I could hit Moth, Forgotten, and The Divide. Now I'm getting two per loop. Is anybody else having this problem, or am I just (hopefully) crazy?

Yep, another Bungie nerf that they sell us as a "buff" and think we are too stupid to notice it is a blatant farming nerf. Just like the Shrine of Onyx, wake the hive, etc patches where it was 100% to slow farming and they tell us it was because it was too challenging. Fuck off. The "10-15%" increase was them staggering the events to make them harder to combo. So fucking annoying.

Is it working for you today?

Yeah, it's been pretty solid tonight, lots of dominating rounds as long as we weren't getting lagged to high heaven. I haven't even finished a raid since Tuesday, I don't know what's happening to me. Honestly it's been a blast to totally switch it up about as much as possible, from raid Defender to IB Bladedancer. Holy cow BD is a blast to play. Thanks for asking, any good rounds yourself?

jett

D-Member
How come nobody is talks about the most needed change?

Motherfucking volume controls. What the fuck is this shit. Even SNES games had this crap.

NastyBook

Yep, another Bungie nerf that they sell us as a "buff" and think we are too stupid to notice it is a blatant farming nerf. Just like the Shrine of Onyx, wake the hive, etc patches where it was 100% to slow farming and they tell us it was because it was too challenging. Fuck off. The "10-15%" increase was them staggering the events to make them harder to combo. So fucking annoying.
I'm gonna try to make a new loop. The Steppes actually dropped for me, so I'm gonna see if I can get Steppes, Mothyards, and either Divide or Forgotten Shore. If that doesn't work, then this is just the pits.

gdt

Okay it always works better with a numbered list.

So I'd love to Hard Raid with my Titan. Soon as possible really. Hopefully at least two 30s get involved, the more the quicker it will go.

1. Gdt Lvl 29 Titan. (Ps4 gdt5016)

Post here or send a friend request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom