• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody interested in a quick normal raid on XB1? Our usual 6th can't make it. Starting ASAP, message oddworld18 with "neogaf" in your message

Pickman

Just got the cure and zombie apocalypse back to back from Blue engrams. There goes all my good luck saved up for the next decade.

lunlunqq

Okay it always works better with a numbered list.

So I'd love to Hard Raid with my Titan. Soon as possible really. Hopefully at least two 30s get involved, the more the quicker it will go.

1. Gdt Lvl 29 Titan. (Ps4 gdt5016)

Post here or send a friend request.
Me! Lunlunqq!

Sullichin

How come nobody is talks about the most needed change?

Motherfucking volume controls. What the fuck is this shit. Even SNES games had this crap.
Definitely needs this. Horrible when you have game audio go through your mic

Bungie, Pls add auto fire to MIDA Multi Tool. Sincerely, my fingers

SharkJAW

Okay it always works better with a numbered list.

So I'd love to Hard Raid with my Titan. Soon as possible really. Hopefully at least two 30s get involved, the more the quicker it will go.

1. Gdt Lvl 29 Titan. (Ps4 gdt5016)

Post here or send a friend request.
I'll hop in. I can use my thirty for up until gatekeepers, but I'll need to switch to my 29 Titan then, so I can get rewards. I can't start right away, though. If you fill up within 15 minutes, feel free to replace me.

I still don't understand how this Medallion of Iron works. If I lose 3 games in a row then finally win the fourth do I get a rep boost or something? Can someone help me out?

hydruxo

If anybody needs a person for IB, I'm down.
PSN: hydruxxo

Level 30 Hunter with maxed Hawkmoon, Found Verdict, and Hezen Vengeance

maomaoIYP

I'm finally enjoying playing as a sunsinger after improving my grenade sticking skills. Two grenades + voidfang vestments, hit and run tactics all day long. Great equalizer tactic against all these lvl 30s rocking found verdict in IB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom