• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

B27yF9uCcAAJxQ3.jpg

iqpRpgZCSpjeB.gif

NastyBook

Yeah, they borked the fucking PTE loop on Earth. No way to realistically make it to all three at this point unless the event drops within the first few minutes, and you obliterate the target in seconds.

GG Bungie. I already have no problem grinding in this game, but I guess you guys are the clingy type that think I'll cut and run as soon as I hit 30 and max all my weapons.

SMH

Lima

Reached rank 5 of Iron Banner on both my hunter and warlock. The warlock hasn't played IB before so I started from scratch. Still no Birth of History. Bungie pls.

E92 M3

Bungie is so lucky the shooting mechanics are amazing (lol). I just spent 20 minutes blindly running around shooting stuff with the last word. Love that spinning animation.

Lima

Bungie is so lucky the shooting mechanics are amazing (lol). I just spent 20 minutes blindly running around shooting stuff with the last word. Love that spinning animation.

The only reason I'm still playing. The gunplay is amazing in this game.

E92 M3

The only reason I'm still playing. The gunplay is amazing in this game.

I feel like Destiny doesn't get enough credit for the gunplay. A lot of people blame everyone's enjoyment on the fact that the game was designed to get us addicted. Yes, loot is fun - but I wouldn't be playing all this time if it wasn't for the fantastic guns.

Woot, Jolder's Hammer
Nice, what perks did you get?
Re-Rolled mine twice and settled on Rodeo, Field Scout, and Feeding Frenzy. Only issue is its another Void MG. Already maxed a ZA and Swarm.

Yeah some good domination going on! Finally lost after people started leaving the fireteam :/ can't win them all.

Hated to leave with the roll we were on but I'll be game to run some more banner or even VoG this weekend.

Got lots done and finally got the boots. Only thing stopping me from 30 is the chest piece now. Time to go to bed, tomorrow when I wake up, Xur better have the Horn or Suros up. These 46 coins ain't gonna spend themselves.

CLBridges

253 points away from rank 5 and then I'm done with IB. PVP can be fun, just not my thing with this game. Did get Jolder's Hammer my last match, so I'll play around a little later with that.

My turn to gripe about RNG. Got first in IB. Had an awesome match. Got nothing. 2nd place got Suros Regime. :/

I'm gonna say it's for the next time I stink. Then I'll get the Ballerhorn

X-Frame

I will soon be leaving the #forever29. Finally got my boots. No thanks to the raid. Which I played like a 1000 times. Thank you IB.

Same here! I grabbed the boots tonight too for my Titan. Should be Level 30 now by the weekend.

Then, Hard Mode raid for the first time. :)

CLBridges

One match, won! Redeemed 3 coins and gained 253 points for rank 5 IB. Now, gotta farm some glimmer for that IB scout rifle and and extra pair of gauntlets. I might play a little this weekend and see if I can get the ship, but not sweatin' it.

HighOnPCP

Played a bunch of IB again with my brother and a friend. Again I was 1st out of our team like 8/10 times...got NOTHING the whole time I was like fuck it let's play like idiots for a round and see what happens

B27XP8IIQAEG_M0.jpg:orig

Fuck. This. SHIT.

(I don't care that they got suros and IB I got multiple of those but the one time we play like shit we get nothing again. I know it's RNG but soooo many times it seems like personal trolling and mockery haha I just canttttt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom