• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activities
Raid
Fixed an issue we introduced in a previous patch, in which Atheon did not correctly send 3 players through the time gates

Hahahahhasdh aisdiah hahahahhahahahha hsd8ha ahhahahhahahah 98hds hahahahhah

Ourobolus

Banned
Players will now be able to use Vanguard Marks and Crucible Marks to purchase Spinmetal, Relic Iron, Spirit Bloom, and Helium Filaments from the Vanguard and Crucible Quartermasters in the Tower

O_O I wonder how much. Someone go check!

Great patch so far if it lives up to expectations as read.

Wallach

Glad I decided not to upgrade my Helm of Saint-14.

Time to see how serious this stability upgrade was on SGA. I want this gun to be good so bad.

Mindlog

In preparation for the Dark Below, Exotic Armor and Weapons no longer require Ascendant Materials to upgrade
fuck
I had all the energy in the world to finish upgrading my weapons, but didn't want to farm mats for them. Now?
Thorn

Projectiles now briefly highlight targets on impact
Mark of the Devourer DoT (damage-over-time) upgrade increased against PvE enemy targets
Reload Speed increased
Magazine Size increased
Ammo inventory size increased
Stability and Weapon Handling increased

Activities
Raid
Fixed an issue we introduced in a previous patch, in which Atheon did not correctly send 3 players through the time gates

Hahahahhasdh aisdiah hahahahhahahahha hsd8ha ahhahahhahahah 98hds hahahahhah

Yeah this is all they did. I guess cheesing conflux and Oracles was how they intended it after all lolol

Updated. Logging on now.

Frenden

Banned
This patch sounds nuts. Hawkmoon losing Send It has me worried. I know I use it and I'm not sure what the other perks in the tree are. Looking...

Namikaze1

I'm not mad about the Templar fix. Last week, my team completed the entire raid without cheesing on hard. I was the only 29 but shit was easy once you knew the roles. It was the most dysfunctional raid experience though. I had Internet problems. Zoba got kicked out from inactivity. Gorgons kept coming after me specifically. It was fun.

Strider

Plan C buffed. Didn't see that coming.

This patch sounds nuts. Hawkmoon losing Send It has me worried. I know I use it and I'm not sure what the other perks in the tree are. Looking...

It has another perk that improves Range and Accuracy as well.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Fucking love it. Exotic upgrade path is perfect, and no more excessive farming. Buy dem mats, woooooooooo!

Thorn got mega-buffed. That adjustment to Bad Juju decreasing Super time could make it amazing for PvP depending.

I'll wait on my verdict til I hear whether or not they increased the DoT back to 7 in PvP.

If so then I expect people to whine about how OP'd it is (which they're probably not wrong now) and there will be another update in the future to nerf it.

• In preparation for the Dark Below, Exotic Armor and Weapons no longer require Ascendant Materials to upgrade
  • The final upgrade node of all Exotic Gear will require an Exotic Shard
  • Exotic Shards can be obtained by one of the following means:
    • Dismantling unwanted Exotics
    • Purchased from Xur for 7 Strange Coins
  • Exotics now start at a higher base Attack value and have a narrowed upgrade range to compensate

Mmm, I don't know how I feel about this. Regretting not upgrading all exotics I got right away. Guess I'll see when I log back in.

Are they telling me they couldn't think of a way to convert my Energy and Shards to this new upgrade material. Are they freaking kidding me? How is that fair to people like me that had all the materials but didn't have the weapons and armor to use it on?

I'll wait on my verdict til I hear whether or not they increased the DoT back to 7 in PvP.

If so then I expect people to whine about how OP'd it is (which they're probably not wrong now) and there will be another update in the future to nerf it.

The notes seemed to indicate that it's only in PvE.

realcZk

"The final upgrade node of all Exotic Gear will require an Exotic Shard"

On exotic weapons already maxed do we have to worry about this? Can anyone confirm?

Wallach

Looks like this hasn't quite taken effect yet, even after downloading the patch. Pocket Infinity still wants Ascendant Energy for all three final attack upgrades.

Ourobolus

Banned
Bad Juju
Magazine Size increased to 8 bursts (was 5)
String of Curses now also decreases the cooldown of your Super on kill
Adjusted effects to not block first person reticle
Wow. I wonder by how much. This could be amazing for PvP.

outsida

Dreams can come true!!

Thorn
Projectiles now briefly highlight targets on impact
Mark of the Devourer DoT (damage-over-time) upgrade increased against PvE enemy targets
Reload Speed increased
Magazine Size increased
Stability and Weapon Handling increased

Bad Juju

Magazine Size increased to 8 bursts (was 5)
String of Curses now also decreases the cooldown of your Super on kill
Adjusted effects to not block first person reticle

Hard Light
Stability increased
Perfect Balance upgrade replaced by Fitted Stock (increases maximum possible weapon Stability)

MIDA Multi-Tool
MIDA rounds now have increased knockback against targets in both PvE and PvP

Pocket Infinity
Speed Reload upgrade replaced by Extended Clip which allows the option to increase magazine size (5 bursts)

Super Good Advice
Stability increased

Truth
Magazine Size increased to 3 (was 1)

Vendors
Players will now be able to use Vanguard Marks and Crucible Marks to purchase Spinmetal, Relic Iron, Spirit Bloom, and Helium Filaments from the Vanguard and Crucible Quartermasters in the Tower

Xur now sells a new material, Exotic Shards, to upgrade the final node of Exotics for 7 Strange Coins

Technical
Networking fixes, which should reduce the instance of the Bee family of KTOs
Fixed an issue in which using Xbox One party chat induced a slower frame rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom