• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glass half full perk on suros is useless now cause on legendaries it's completely useless. Should have kept it like before for pve.

Wow invective has faster reload. Lol that thing is gonna make crucible so annoying

So its time to dismantle those 3 or was it 4 Vexs that I have been keeping in Vault for lols :b

Invective was already slowest reloading full auto shotty in the game afaik. This nerf just makes Found extremely clear and superior choice.

Hide and Seek from Dead Orbit has Rangefinder and Hammer Forged IIRC. That's nothing to sneeze at imo.

gdt

Any other news about a possible upgrade path for raid gear going into the level cap? I read the patch notes but they didn't seem to address it. I really want to keep the raid helmet at least because of it's perks towards crit shotting vex.

You should still keep it for vex related missions.

Frenden

Banned
10 marks for 20 mats at the Crucible vendor.

B3yqaJgIAAABrdB.jpg

Hmmm so for Hard Light, it received a stability increase. Then on top of that, received Fitted Stock (increases maximum possible weapon stability). For that gun, wouldn't that be a pretty significant buff? Or am I just reading it wrong and the stability increase IS the switched out perk to Fitted Stock?

Heh, what are you even suggesting? Every weapon should be purchaseable each week from Xur? A new exotic is guaranteed each time you raid? A trading post so that you can buy them all for glimmer?

A loot system that isnt hopeless. I will likely never get the Vex despite having 3 characters doing hard raid every week for over a month and 1 character doing it from the start.

It's hard to get excited when you are left out of the loot despite doing everything you can.

Did you test the gun in PvP already or are you just jumping to conclusions here?

Jumping off of someone else's conclusions.

A couple people said it was probably staying at 3 and I said if that's true then it's bullshit and I'd probably hang it up. Then everyone jumped on that. I didn't start it.

Jumping off of someone else's conclusions.

A couple people said it was probably staying at 3 and I said if that's true then it's bullshit and I'd probably hang it up. Then everyone jumped on that. I didn't start it.

It said it explicitly in the patch notes.

Thorn
Projectiles now briefly highlight targets on impact
Mark of the Devourer DoT (damage-over-time) upgrade increased against PvE enemy targets

Unless they're silently bringing it back to 7 in PvP (fixing their mistake), and it's even higher in PvE?

Just downloaded the update.

Only the very last node on exotics requires an exotic shard. The two nodes above it in the last column only need glimmer and planetary materials. AWESOME.

Pickman

So, uh... can anyone explain how to do Templar without cheesing it to me real quick? I've only done it once the legit way with Hawk's newbie group.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
That's an even better trade in than I thought it would be. I was bracing for a 1:1 ratio.

It's really hard to overstate the extent to which this patch improves the endgame, IMO.
For people like me that didn't completely hate farming every so often, and in particular, dramatically preferred farming certain materials over others, this is like a dream update.

shem935

Banned
Gonna be dusting off thorn soon. Mag increase, DOT increase, reload speed increase. Basically all the problems I had with it. That and the Marks for Mats being 1:2. Awesome, Awesome update. Pro work bungie. And 2 people being teleported glitch is fixed as well. Almost all the other bugs can be attributed to lag so those are whatever but that....makes me really happy that that won't happen again. Makes me very excited for the future of the game.

Frenden

Banned
For people like me that didn't completely hate farming every so often, and in particular, dramatically preferred farming certain materials over others, this is like a dream update.

Same here. I like farming on a few planets, really hated it on Mars. I just bought a shit-ton of relic iron with crucible marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom