• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordofPwn

well hopefully the 0/1/2 people being teleported is fixed as of this patch, so those strategies may be moot. they mentioned it but not sure if anyone's tested yet.
read the tips more carefully.

Don't what?

don't die from fall damage :lol
More specifically don't die on the way down from the spirit bloom chest.

Pwn, I updated the link in the OP for that.

I keep forgetting but if someone will link me to the flawless raider signup spreadsheet thing I can include that too

i would date this patch
Thanks! i was about to ask, but you are already on it.

X-Frame

So a new piece of exotic armor or weapon only requires 1 exotic shard and the rest is just mats, glimmer and/or class armor material?

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
why this is quite a good day

I had 2 out of 3 titan helms (Insurmountable Skullfort and Helm of Saint-14) and 2 helm engrams, I popped one open on my Warlock (hoping for a legendary helm for him) and got

then popped the other one and got a legendary helm for him. :D

Where did you pick up the Skullfort? That's the only one I need.

What does everyone hope for the future?
-Increased Vault Space
-Increased cap on Marks now that they are more useful
-Better Strike playlists and better rewards for them
-RNG system that can review your previous drops to reduce dups
-Better customizing of colours for individual armour pieces
-Change your Guardians appearance

DISABLE. CRUCIBLE. ANNOUNCER.

Anyone still needing to complete the Weekly Strike? Me and my Ice Breaker are about ready to finish of Phogoth. Have room for 2 right now. PSN is grimlock33

EDIT: Full

shem935

Banned
Is there anyway to level exotics without requiring an Exotic shard? If not I'm gonna be sitting on 8+ exotics I can't max while have ass mats out the ass for a couple weeks :/

Missed in all the craziness is that Bungie effectively increased the cost of purchasing Exotics by 7 coins with the new Exotic Shard. Now 24 coins for special/heavy and 30 coins for a primary.

7 coins vs 18 Ass Mats is a decent trade off I guess.

void666

Banned
Hey guys, remember when we used to run around in circles looking for chests? Silly huh?
Just bought 200 helium and 200 iron. Sooooo good.

Did the daily with my fully upgraded vex mytho. It melts everything. I love it.
And i never ran out of ammo. That's new to me. Maybe because i was killing enemies faster.

Now it's time to try bad juju and thorn right after.

Pickman

Is there anyway to level exotics without requiring an Exotic shard? If not I'm gonna be sitting on 8+ exotics I can't max while have ass mats out the ass for a couple weeks :/

You can just buy the shards with strange coins. 7 coins for a shard. I average 15-20 a week between playing and doing my weekly.

realcZk

read the tips more carefully.

hey, i was being pretty careful! i put my saftey-scissors down and put the cap back on the glue and everything. was just saying it would be nice if they were in fact fixed in the patch, then we wouldn't have to worry about them, but i see why you kept them in the post of course.

The game changed for the better. Now I actually have to think about which gun to use, they are all so awesome. My Monte Carlo doesn't feel crappy anymore, and the Bad Juju is a beast...

EL CUCO

Damn so no more public event package? Has anyone checked to see if the completing the event itself still gives the estimated 5kXP that the packages would give?

ObiDin

I'm curious, is there an actual lore(I know, lol) reason for only being able to equip one exotic weapon/armor at a time or is it purely just for game balance issues?

hydruxo

Heading home from work in 20 minutes!!!

Looking forward to getting my Warlock to 30 with the new mat economy and having 3 level 30 characters ready to go for The Dark Below!

Anyone here looking to do the Crucible/Void part of the Thorn bounty with me sometime this evening?

I'd be down man, I still need to finish the Thorn bounty myself. We could prob get a full fireteam of gaffers going and just knock it out in 5-6 matches.

Yeah one per weapon equals 63 strange coins. Or 9 extra exotic weapons or armor I don't want. And with my current rate of drops means in 9 weeks I will have the shards necessary.

I was trying to free up vault space and ended up deleting a couple of Thunderlords, sun breakers and plan C's. I should have waited

Korten

Banned
Really hyped about this new patch. Bungie dun good.

Sucks I can't get on and test it out for a couple of more hours. :(

Konosuke

Anyone still needing to complete the Weekly Strike? Me and my Ice Breaker are about ready to finish of Phogoth. Have room for 2 right now. PSN is grimlock33

EDIT: Full

Man you weren't kidding, he had less than 5%. Thank you so so much, my lvl 25 Hunter wouldn't be able to do it this week.

EL CUCO

Do get the ass material on the spot now instead of by chance as before?

Good question. Maybe we still get rewarded, only not in the form of a post master package.

I mainly used the first one for the XP.
UVUCVHp.jpg
Looks like my older packages are still at the Post Master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom