• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

I'm glad I actually have a good reason to shard my extra Mytho's. Felt like such a waste before, but now I actually don't mind doing it.
We should all raid again tomorrow to bid farewell to the Vault of Ass. Yes, we could wait till Monday next week but that's next week. I could die between now and then. Don't let me die with regrets, fig!

Welp sure wish I had bought Plan C now. I don't like fusion rifles overall but if I'm going to be getting my ass kicked by them it'd be nice to have had one as well.

I'd still get my ass kicked by them but at least I could have been sure it was only because I am terrible at pvp.

I can land headshots on command but even with TLW, before I can fire a second shot, I'm already ether.

I guess I have to troll with Thorn and play keep away like before.

Well, with the Plan C perk the charge is pretty much instant. All you have to do is tap square twice and no charge time.

We should all raid again tomorrow to bid farewell to the Vault of Ass. Yes, we could wait till Monday next week but that's next week. I could die between now and then. Don't let me die with regrets, fig!

When you put it like that, how could I?

I'd be up for it. Really enjoyed the couple of times I did it last week. Both completely legit, too. :p

kidko

Patch looks fantastic, minus the Pocket Infinity bug, apparently. Hype to get some time to play later tonight!

I just want transmog so I could wear what looks like a mask of third man but still get a fourth golden gun shot. Get on it Bungie.

I feel like we'll never get this because being able to size up your opponent's abilities based on what they're wearing is sorta important in high level crucible.

I realize this will be a day one reaction and will take time to explore fully but....

To those that have both, which is better....post-patch Thorn or Hawkmoon?

Well, with the Plan C perk the charge is pretty much instant. All you have to do is tap square twice and no charge time.

Even without the perk though just as a regular fusion rifle it charges super fast. There are light bewares out there that charge as fast but they lack the stability/range/impact of Plan C.

I can't stop VoG until I get a fucking VoC. Shit will never drop.

Here's to hoping Crota's End has a killer weapon that RNG drops early for me.

Nodnol

I don't mean to be a downer but no matter how much they change things the one thing that still remains is the lack of content and whatever content there is is super repetitive. If they could somehow change enemy spawn types and locations that would go a long way. The bounties and patrol missions as well. It's the same thing over and over.

No no, absolutely. What Destiny is, either at launch or now, isn't what I thought it would be. It's not what they promised. There's constant reminders of what was, or what could have been. It's like it's doing a poor impersonation of their original vision.

That said, their post launch support has been above average IMO, addressing what they can.

For whatever flaws and issues the game has, for whatever it didn't deliver, it still has me playing pretty much daily. I fire up my X1 and the first thing I do is do the bounties and daily. Every week, it's getting together with my mates and smashing the raid. For me, the things Destiny does right, hits the nail on the head 100%. I genuinely enjoy playing the game.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I realize this will be a day one reaction and will take time to explore fully but....

To those that have both, which is better?

Post-patch Thorn or Hawkmoon?
*shrug* Pick your poison. In the Crucible it's probably Thorn.
It's Hawkmoon.

That's the thing. If you're out in the open you are getting zapped before you can get the kill

Yea. I'm still getting lit up because the keep away game with Thorn is not working as of now even with the faster RoF from the update.

Whenever I see red on my radar, I'm throwing axion bolts now near the area and hoping for a trade lol.

I'm still finishing with a positive KD, but not as high as I'm used to before the patch.

Matchew

No no, absolutely. What Destiny is, either at launch or now, isn't what I thought it would be. It's not what they promised. There's constant reminders of what was, or what could have been. It's like it's doing a poor impersonation of their original vision.

That said, their post launch support has been above average IMO, addressing what they can.

For whatever flaws and issues the game has, for whatever it didn't deliver, it still has me playing pretty much daily. I fire up my X1 and the first thing I do is do the bounties and daily. Every week, it's getting together with my mates and smashing the raid. For me, the things Destiny does right, hits the nail on the head 100%. I genuinely enjoy playing the game.

Hey if you guys need somebody to do the raid on X1 I'm down, still haven't done the raid. Any X1 users if you need anybody to help you with the raid hit me up pleaseeeeee. GT: bevo0845

i was standing at B tunnel and I was killed from A small window on Rusted Lands (the one above the heavy ammo) with a fusion rifle.

come on now.

Nodnol

Hey if you guys need somebody to do the raid on X1 I'm down, still haven't done the raid. Any X1 users if you need anybody to help you with the raid hit me up pleaseeeeee. GT: bevo0845

What time zone? I'm GMT, but I've had a few people on here join to do their first raid.

Normal raid that is, hard raid ended up on being sadistic torture.

SharkJAW

Thorn is the handcannon equivalent to fire and forget missiles. 2 headshots and then I just jump around as they frantically try and melee/shotgun me. Mwahahaha

Can you not sell materials for marks anymore? I re-read the notes and didn't see that listed, but it seems to have been completely replaced by the purchasing of materials.

Agent

Anyone else have their Grimoire score change after the patch? Last night I had 2425 and now I have 2440, but haven't played at all. I'm assuming the patch must have fixed some that were glitches and didn't award anything for pre-patch. I wasn't aware of any glitched ones though.

New controller?

Ay29K.jpg

Red Death is
60840ea2_sogood.gif
now. perfect RoF

Anyone else have their Grimoire score change after the patch? Last night I had 2425 and now I have 2440, but haven't played at all. I'm assuming the patch must have fixed some that were glitches and didn't award anything for pre-patch. I wasn't aware of any glitched ones though.

yup mine went up from 2490 to 2525

dat double post. dgaf pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom