• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matchew

What time zone? I'm GMT, but I've had a few people on here join to do their first raid.

Normal raid that is, hard raid ended up on being sadistic torture.

Central I'm using on at 10 at night, but Tuesday and Thursdays I'm down for anytime.

I realize this will be a day one reaction and will take time to explore fully but....

To those that have both, which is better....post-patch Thorn or Hawkmoon?

It's close for me right now, honestly. I enjoyed switching it up with Thorn, which actually has more range than HM now, I think maybe they were tied before. I'll be sticking with it for the immediate future anyway, to try it out more.

When do I stop killing them? Can I kill all the yellow bar dudes or do I have to leave one alive?

Kill all the yellow bar guys. Just leave the shielded red guy alive or if he annoys you too much kill him as well and leave the first wave of normal guys alive to kill you once youre ready.

LiK

Ay29K.jpg

Welcome back. You are now at full power.

Kill all the yellow bar guys. Just leave the shielded red guy alive or if he annoys you too much kill him as well and leave the first wave of normal guys alive to kill you once youre ready.

???
What you're suggesting would mean you would clear everyone and lose the checkpoint. You would then have to go back to orbit and try again

Hunter class is the master class afterall and Bungie knows it. The Last Word is mounted on my back on my warlock, but on my hunter it's mounted on my hip like Clint Eastwood in a western.

Hunter > Warlock.

Hunter class is the master class afterall and Bungie knows it. The Last Word is mounted on my back on my warlock, but it's mounted on my hip like Clint Eastwood in a western as a hunter.

Hunter > Warlock.

Main is a warlock. Then I created a titAn and finally a hunter. I have to admit hunters are so much fun. Chain of woes plus gunslingers trance for a hand cannon lover is amazing. Oh and the throwing knife is sooooo good

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I ran into exotic missives twice for Thorn but I already have it so I chose to take two Invectives since it's easier to complete. Those two extras will just be turned into exotic shards.

Going to spend time trying to level up my Vex this week unless Hawkmoon drops for me tomorrow for nightfall.

Also is anyone planning Hard Mode Raid? I just need the raid chest for my Hunter and I will have all the raid armor for my class and weapons. . sigh. Please.

???
What you're suggesting would mean you would clear everyone and lose the checkpoint. You would then have to go back to orbit and try again

No, I just run past the first wave to trigger the second wave (the yellow bar guys and the shielded guy). I kill all the yellow bar guys, collect any network keys, and then let that first wave that I ran past kill me to do it again.

E92 M3

I'm at work, can someone detail what happened to the Vex? Like how much damage is it doing now in PVE.

Vex is great. The only thing that sucks is that they lowered the extended clip, but that was expected.

I love how this patch made so many weapons viable for PVE and PVP.

No, I just run past the first wave to trigger the second wave (the yellow bar guys and the shielded guy). I kill all the yellow bar guys, collect any network keys, and then let that first wave that I ran past kill me to do it again.

Maybe that's why it's taking you an hour. The first wave will also give you glimmer. In fact it'll give you over 100 each time. I just keep one shielded guy alive in the end and I just position myself in a way where he'll kill me with his shield.

Maybe that's why it's taking you an hour. The first wave will also give you glimmer. In fact it'll give you over 100 each time. I just keep one shielded guy alive in the end and I just position myself in a way where he'll kill me with his shield.

Yeah I dunno. I'll have to try it again sometime and check the time. I think I get 4XX glimmer per run which would make sense since I'm leaving the weaker ones alive, but not sure how long each run takes me.

EL CUCO

Regular Templar is fun but I forgot that he used detainment shields and died with the relic during a flawless :<

I'll be terrified to run the Relic during Templar in a flawless run. R2 sometimes would lunge me out of the cage as I tried to break through it.

I'm excited to run it legit again, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom