• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAT GJALLARHORN DOE

i'm so glad this dropped for me before the dlc

Congrats. It's a hell of a weapon. Unfortunately with this exotic buff patch we just got, my gjallarhorn will be benched. My Vex is once again shredding and will most probably take up the exotic slot.

dropped in iron banner the day i streamed it. i just got the final upgrades for it though.

Nice man. Two exotics left for me to get are gjallarhorn and red death. The way nightfall has been rewarding me lately I doubt I will ever get it. The left gorgon chest has also been trolling me

When do I stop killing them? Can I kill all the yellow bar dudes or do I have to leave one alive?

edit: oh this isn't about phogoth. I run past the first ship and take just as long as someone killing everyone, but I have an easy way to die. also this is as a titan who can grenade one side and super the other. hunter/warlock will probably have to kill all but one like suggested.

Main is a warlock. Then I created a titAn and finally a hunter. I have to admit hunters are so much fun. Chain of woes plus gunslingers trance for a hand cannon lover is amazing. Oh and the throwing knife is sooooo good

Hunters are great. If you use the Bumper Jumper button layout, you can shoot an enemy player just once with your HC (hip fire) and then immediately followup with a throwing knife for an instant kill.

DestinyLFG.net?

Yup I always use .net, was my first time using it for anything other than the raid though. Never expected to get a bunch of people all adding me and messaging to do the nightfall all at once lol

And damn, now that you can buy materials I put all these marks that I just had sitting to good use. I have so many materials now that it almost feels like I'm cheating lol.

CLBridges

So glad they updated the sound of Suros Regime when using ADS. It no longer sounds like I'm shooting tennis balls. Also, forgot I had the exotic bounty for Bad juju so I will complete and then shard and go ahead and hold onto my Super good advice. Given all the posts about Thorn, I'm gonna stay outta pvp for a while lol. I used to hate getting shot twice by one cause after that, death is inevitable...unless you kill them with a red death hahaha.

Dirtbag

Damn, plan C is so ridiculously over-powered PvsP. I love it.

Titan / Shield Charge / Scout Rifle primary for distance battles / Plan C in the backpack.

Meh new patch and have not loaded up the game yet. RL sucks.

Edit: well atleast my new blue ds4 and gold headset will be waiting for me when I do the raids.

Konosuke

I'll be terrified to run the Relic during Templar in a flawless run. R2 sometimes would lunge me out of the cage as I tried to break through it.

I'm excited to run it legit again, though.

Exactly what happened to me, I was spamming R2 and then a shield dropped and I lunged out lol.

I'm going to be running two weekly 28s in about 30 mins on my 29 titan and 29 warlock, if anyone wants to join. Was going to skip it this week, but now I need those coins. I'll carry people 26+, just figure it's easier and less boring than doing it solo.

Add me on PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

arimanius

I'm just now starting my Xyor attempt if anyone wants to join. I'll definitely need help at the door section.

Psn: angra_mainya

Agent

I'm playing my warlock for the first time in 2 days as I was leveling my hunter. I feel like I've never played warlock before. People always said glide sucks but I never thought it was that bad. However, after playing hunter for 2 days I see what I've been missing out on.

Well, I'm still cock blocked from upgrading. I'm short on class materials and exotic ass. I didn't bother saving exotics that I didn't want since the vault is so small and they seemed to be very much against trading. And, xur is gone for the week.

spyder_ur

I'm going to be running two weekly 28s in about 30 mins on my 29 titan and 29 warlock, if anyone wants to join. Was going to skip it this week, but now I need those coins. I'll carry people 26+, just figure it's easier and less boring than doing it solo.

Add me on PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

I need one on my hunter. Just need to grab some stuff from the vault. We raided together the other day.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
B3z0rMUCcAEIiAy.jpg:large
hot damn that was fun. thanks guys!

got to practice soloing left Gatekeeper too. also quite fun. lots of confused mobs while you ninja that relic

edit: oh me for control I guess! dinner can wait!

Ugh I think I just need to accept I'll never get Thorn. I'm just not good at Crucible as I don't play PvP.

Just went a match with 1 kill, struggling to use void weapons I never do.

Oh well :(

thaOwner

Hey guys, I have Atheon on hard and I'm looking for some assistance taking him out

1.gen_hof

We'll start as soon as we have 6. Thanks.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Ugh I think I just need to accept I'll never get Thorn. I'm just not good at Crucible as I don't play PvP.

Just went a match with 1 kill, struggling to use void weapons I never do.

Oh well :(

Yeah, my lack of talent for PvP combined with a lack of void weapons means Thorn is a long way off for me.

One day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom