• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LTTP. Buying mats! <3

Part of me thinks I'm going to regret spending my marks when The Dark Below hits, though.
Well fortunately this patch hit before the reset, so you'll still be able to get 100 each before the next reset which will include the dlc and you'll be able to get another 100 each. I think you'll be alright.

Hey guys, I have Atheon on hard and I'm looking for some assistance taking him out

1.gen_hof

We'll start as soon as we have 6. Thanks.

I need to do it, but will need to kick the kids off of the tv. Can you put in the sixth spot when full? At that point, I'll try to get on asap.

Alright so while Bad Juju is pretty hilarious to use in low level pve, I'm not sure how well it will do in higher level stuff and in crucible. The impact is still dogshit. I'm definitely willing to test it out now though.

hydruxo

Finally got Vision of Confluence while doing the normal raid on my Titan. That thing has been evading me for months haha.

So what are the good strategies for Templar Flawless now?

Easy Templar Flawless Strat

1.)Group up by cave on right side. Ignore oracles unless they are really easy to hit and cleanse everyone when marked (same as cheese, basically).
2.) Titan Defenders pop both WoL and BoL Wards of Dawn with perk that spawns Orbs when taking damage. Other classes can still generate orbs with their supers.
3.) Relic holder has nearly constant Super energy to take down shield.
4.) Maxed Found Verdict, Corrective Measure, Super Good Advice, etc. for detain shields (honestly just about anything will work). Maxed Icebreakers for Templar. Templar cries.

-Don't use any rocket launchers, too risky with the harpies and detain shields.
-Communication is just as important as always, especially calling out when shooting the relic super so that no one is jumping when detain shields go up.
-Don't use relic R1/R2 attacks to try to break detain shields, too risky that you will move through the shield and die. Jump in place and R2 smash attack, and let your teammates break the detain, especially if they are in the same detain bubble.

I think they fixed some of the glitched ones.

Yeah they did. I got credit for a few random ones, like related to Warlock crucible kills and Cabal kills as soon as I logged in. They also fixed the Mote of Lite one since I finally got credit for it once I got my first MoL today.

arimanius

So how do you pass the door phase on the summoning pits solo? Trying the thorn bounty and close to just saying fuck it and delete it.

BondFancy

So how do you pass the door phase on the summoning pits solo? Trying the thorn bounty and close to just saying fuck it and delete it.

Once you activate the defense part, just go back to where you originally entered and camp there. It'll take a while but you'll slowly kill them all. That's what I did, I kinda cheesed as a sunsinger though...but it's completely doable if you're cautious.

I just suck at PvP. I'm getting destroyed and my aim sucks.

Gotta unlock Perfect Balance first and then it is servicable. I find the 2nd reticle in first column works a little better with a bit stronger aim assist if you need it.

Use Rare Void shotty and MC and you will get through it.

Be picky about maps you don't play well on and stick with a crowd. I suck at PvP too but was able to pull this one out

Deku Tree

1.)Group up by cave on right side. Ignore oracles unless they are really easy to hit and cleanse everyone when marked (same as cheese, basically).
2.) Titan Defenders pop both WoL and BoL Wards of Dawn with perk that spawns Orbs when taking damage. Other classes can still generate orbs with their supers.
4.) Maxed Found Verdict, Corrective Measure, Super Good Advice, etc. for detain shields (honestly just about anything will work). Maxed Icebreakers for Templar. Templar cries.

-Communication is just as important as always, especially calling out when shooting the relic super so that no one is jumping when detain shields go up.
-Don't use relic R1/R2 attacks to try to break detain shields, too risky that you will move through the shield and die. Jump in place and R2 smash attack, and let your teammates break the detain, especially if they are in the same detain bubble.

Thanks!

hydruxo

Cheese the adds from the stairway right before you go into the decode room. When the wizards come, go all the way up to the top of those same stairs, they won't go up the stairs at all but they will fire at you. Just keep taking shots at them. They'll usually retreat back into the decode room after 10 sec or so, just have one person run in there to draw them back out. Rinse and repeat.

Strider

I am pleasantly surprised Monte Carlo isn't complete shit anymore. It's pretty decent in PvP :D

Still nowhere close to viable for PvE tho.

arimanius

Once you activate the defense part, just go back to where you originally entered and camp there. It'll take a while but you'll slowly kill them all. That's what I did, I kinda cheesed as a sunsinger though...but it's completely doable if you're cautious.

Yeah that's what I've been trying. Problem is if you die the mobs above the hallway respawn too.

Lima

Lol just helped a friends girl through the hard raid. Fighting the Templar is so much fun, I forgot. I love that fight especially when you block teleport with Titan bubbles. Shit gets so hectic.

Xamdou

Anybody got a link to the lv 32 Dark below armor and weapons?Anybody got a link to the lv 32 Dark below armor and weapons?

Gotta unlock Perfect Balance first and then it is servicable. I find the 2nd reticle in first column works a little better with a bit stronger aim assist if you need it.

Use Rare Void shotty and MC and you will get through it.

Be picky about maps you don't play well on and stick with a crowd. I suck at PvP too but was able to pull this one out

I am using Atheons Epilogue, Corrctive Measures and Pradeaths Revenge. All maxed.

I'm just really bad. I can't aim for shit. I get obliderated easily, I don't know. I feel like I just don't have the skill.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
seems to be a known bug or whatever, don't know if it's universal but people are definitely reporting not getting them.

Nothing about it in the patch notes so hopefully a glitch. Maybe after reset it will work again and it got thrown off with this patch somehow, I dunno.

I know you're starved for Ascendant mats!

My Stockpile deserves to grow to an absurd amount!
Already starting the Exotic Shard stockpile as I type this, up to 5 already, but used 4 =S
So now back to 1

Have at least 5 Exotic bounties netted on my 3 chars, so 5 will be coming to me soon enough =D
Some people were like why on earth would you grind through all those exotic bounties for ass materials, now the tables have turned and people will be hoping to get them to net themselves exotic shard

Now I don't have a maxed bubble exotic to see if you get more exotic shard if you xp it all out and net yourself 2-3 exotic shards

I am using Atheons Epilogue, Corrctive Measures and Pradeaths Revenge. All maxed.

I'm just really bad. I can't aim for shit. I get obliderated easily, I don't know. I feel like I just don't have the skill.

How is your lag? I have some lag issues but don't normally care since the outcome doesn't matter in most cases, but for this bounty I moved my PS4 into another room to wire to router instead of Wi-Fi and I performed significantly better with lower latency and easily closed it out.

You will have crappy rounds sometimes. Just keep at it. I lost about 60 points in 3 matches once, then got 120 in 3 matches. Took me 4-5 hours to complete that part @_@. I am a self professed crappy pvp player.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
People are going to be swimming in legendaries now. Leveled up my ranks here and there and I already gotten a few legendaries when pre-patch I only managed it once out of like a hundred tries.

Kensuke

Really good tips, thanks.

Varvor

This shit again.....

10679997_10154882168250032_8147360504371665207_o.jpg

This shit again.....

But he has the best k/d on the team! haha

Hope you enjoy the ass mats from that engram. Although one guy I played with got a Truth from the purple engram that dropped after today's daily.

Edit: haha lots of people want to talk about his k/d

someday

Banned

I'm working my way through this one too and I don't even have a void primary. I'm at around 120/500. All you need is assists at the very least. I take pot shots at everyone I can and then hide like a bitch. I run for heavy ammo because at least I have a machine gun for a while. I don't play Crucible enough to know where the spawns are so I sometimes die just looking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom