• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phen0m24

Merry...Christmas...?

Bah humbug

LOL, they still work, they are just cracked.

Meh. I hope Sony sheds some of its bad business lines and shores up its Playstation line. Kind of like how MSFT wanted to spin off Xbox.

I mean, imagine if Sony's services were as revered as the PS4 hardware itself is.

Imagine if you called up customer service and people spoke like Mark Cerny...

BATHTUB ALERT

Oh well. C'est la vie.
I did get them on sale as the store was closing. But they were still pricey,

Strider

do it and then dismantle for exotic shards

Nope lol 7 coins isn't much and I didn't wanna kill Xyor, do 25 strikes or whatever the hell the other one was. Once was enough. I'll get all the exotic shards I need in time. No more grinding for me.

Wow, so I hopped on the Sony Customer Service chat to ask about getting my Pulse Elites repaired or replaced.

They are 8 months old. I bought them from a Sony store that has since closed. :(

They needed a receipt. From 8 months ago. I have a credit card statement. Who keeps a receipt from 8 months ago?
This isn't taxes, people.

So basically that shiny expensive headset you bought with that nice design flaw (plastic rings that crack)? Enjoy them. They won't be replaced, and if you want to get them repaired you have to go to the store you bought them from. which doesn't exist any longer

Greatness awaits. For the players.
Or not.

Just buy them from Wal-Mart, put the broken set in the box, and return for refund. I wouldn't feel good about doing that if I broke them, but a manufacturer defect within the warranty period...hell yeah.

HighOnPCP

Does anyone have a gorgon checkpoint on hard? I would just like to grab the chest and hope for the best. The game has been really bad in terms of weapons for me lately geez.

Bah humbug

LOL, they still work, they are just cracked.

Meh. I hope Sony sheds some of its bad business lines and shores up its Playstation line. Kind of like how MSFT wanted to spin off Xbox.

I mean, imagine if Sony's services were as revered as the PS4 hardware itself is.

Imagine if you called up customer service and people spoke like Mark Cerny...

BATHTUB ALERT

Oh well. C'est la vie.
I did get them on sale as the store was closing. But they were still pricey,

They refused to fix them?

coy

I had to see for myself the material exchange at the Crucible vendor. Upon meeting up with Arcite 99-40, I run into "IBREAKYOURHYMEN" before he ventures off into the solar system. I'm sure it'll be a magical time.

I've upgraded quite a few things and am glad not to have spent the marks for sharding armor this weekend. Moreover, I was ready to dismantle my dupe Monte Carlo. Sure it looks great, but I had no clue what to do with it other than sport it for looks. I am glad I didn't from the sound of things. Now to see how new Thorn does.

realcZk

If anyone wants to watch me play with Monte Carlo (maxed) and see how it does damage and playing with No Backup Plans, Solar Shield, etc - streaming some experiments now. Also have all of the buffed guns to play with except for hawkmoon :(

willing to do damage tests or w/e u want

http://www.twitch.tv/cronzik

EL CUCO

I'm so happy
BYndhYW.jpg

Bloodsent

Looking to run the normal raid on my 28 Titan alt. Have 2 30 warlocks with all max weapons and many HM clears (without cheese).

PS4 Bloodsent. Send me a pm.

HighOnPCP

Just leveled up Cryptarch and got 2 Blue engrams and some Glimmer
Vrbak7j.jpg

I'm so pissed. Turning in an Engram only gives you 93 cryptarch "rep" now. before that it was 187. With Nightfall bonus active that is. So DOUBLE the amount of Engrams for basically the same shit makes me maddddd

If anyone wants to watch me play with Monte Carlo (maxed) and see how it does damage and playing with No Backup Plans, Solar Shield, etc - streaming some experiments now. Also have all of the buffed guns to play with except for hawkmoon :(

willing to do damage tests or w/e u want

http://www.twitch.tv/cronzik

Let me know what you think of the buff monte carlo. I am hoping its good in pvp..maybe pve..prob not :p

EL CUCO

I'm so pissed. Turning in an Engram only gives you 93 cryptarch "rep" now. before that it was 187. With Nightfall bonus active that is. So DOUBLE the amount of Engrams for basically the same shit makes me maddddd

Tell me about it. I grinded a whole bunch of Tigers just now while trying out the new weapons so I could experience the new generosity of the gracious Cryptarch only to get SLAAAAAPED!

Qj22qBg.jpg

Monte Carlo is a beast, even without any upgrades, I love its look too. Idk if it's better than the Suros or not since I don't have it, but I like it a lot now.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Was I the only one that was burning my Vanguard and Crucible marks by buying the weapons, max bubble xp'ing them out and netting me extra energies

Was doing it for ascendant shards in the beginning, now that I have 3 chars going,I always maximize by having a primary/secondary/heavy to xp out every 2 weeks

Strange seeing so many people @cap saying thank fuck they could spend their marks of destination materials finally

We will be able to upgrade our current exotic armor to the new max light with The Dark Below DLC right? Getting mixed answers regarding this around the web

I'm seriously ready to pay someone to do this Thorn Crucible bounty. Was at it for 3 hours and I'm back to 0.

I'm pulling my hair out. Ugh.

Any elite PvP players able to help me out? I don't even know how that would even help.

LiK

Not a fan of the new Suros ADS sound. It's basically higher pitched. Can't they come up with a better sound for it?

Anyway, I've moved onto using the VoC now for PVP with my Titan and Hunter. It allows me to have an exotic slot for Special/Heavy which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom