• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakalwe

Banned
Anyone up for a hard raid? I'll bring my level 30 Titan, don't worry if you're 29 just be experienced.

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)

(Think Dhruv may want in still).

zewone

is there any legendary pulse rifle worth using?

I ended up rolling full auto on one of the rifles I got from nightfall.

Coconut

Banned
Would anyone be interested in helping my daughter through the level 26 weekly heroic strike? She's level 25 (almost 26) and is trying to find ways to move up to the raid level more quickly. She can play between 4 and 6 PST tonight, and from 3:30 to 7 PST the rest of the week. Anyone free to help?

She wants to join the GAF raiding groups in a few weeks when she's got her gear ready. :)

I'm on the PS4 and just helped some rando kid do the same thing.

PSN: KrugerrandMan. those are the times that I'm usually on. Just make sure she has weapons that of each damage type.

Zakalwe

Banned
is there any legendary pulse rifle worth using?

I ended up rolling full auto on one of the rifles I got from nightfall.

Same thing happened to me earlier. Full auto and precision damage increase after body shot (very nice on pulse). I sharded it.

They're not bad for general use. Tiger strikes, bounties, etc... but I'm running out of space and I need to be ruthless. :(

LordofPwn

All I need for my collection is warlock raid helm, hunter raid boots, Titan raid boots, chest, and helm. Plus Helm of in most light, light beyond nemesis, knucklehead radar. Heart of praxic Fire, crest of alpha lupi Titan. Hawkmoon, Hard Light, Praedyth's Timepiece. And that's it. Still have 3 weeklies and 3 hard raids, and maybe a normal, and of course Xur (please sell Hard Light, helm of inmost Light, knucklehead, nemesis, and chest engram)

CornDogg

So what does everybody still need from VoG?

All I need are Corrective Measure, Praetorian Foil & Praedyth's Timepiece. Not all that concerned about getting any of them though, but CM would be nice to have.

Too many things. Only things left that i really wanted were raid gear (only ever got gloves) so I could hit 30, the Time Breaker, and maybe the Mythoclast, though. Fatebringer would have been nice as well.

Strider

Simple solution. Become lactose intolerant. Find a Raid group that doesn't like cheese. The internet will always find a way, but you don't have to follow.

I had a regular raid group that was cheese free but they all stopped playing :/ Every other group I ran with until the most recent one cheesed at least one of the encounters.

Ambitious

Back from uni (exam).

Offcourse I'm not the one that makes the call, but those times would be too late for me to start. 7pm GMT would be perfect. I have to work the next day during the day so I only have about 3,5-4 hours of solid playtime starting from 7pm GMT. It's fine for me to start later, but that won't give us a lot of time to make progress. Definitely hoping to continue it with the same team the evening after.

And I see now Ambitious, you're ps_flocki. Definitely have you in my list. Different GAF name had me mixed up hah.

7pm GMT sounds fine. It is just an hour earlier than what I proposed - I will be able to manage that.

Crota's End (Blind), Friday 12th
1. Ambitious
2. ocean
3. Jinjo
4. Mr-Stephen (maybe)
5. Hzoltan69

Would love love to join, depends what time though. I work until 3PM EST, home at 3:30EST.

This would be 1.5 hours later (8.30pm GMT, 21:30 CET). While I would prefer an earlier time, it's still okay for me as I don't have to get up early on Saturday. If Jinjo can't stay longer though, we'd only have about two and a half hours or playtime. What a dilemma.

gdt

Excellent hard raid guys. We got hung up on the Templar so it took a lot longer than usual, but that's fine. We got the strat now.

Got the gloves I wanted on my Warlock so I can stop using Sunbreakers and use Heart of Praxic Fire, also got a 3rd Vex Mytho so turned that into a shard.

Back from uni (exam).

Crota's End (Blind), Friday 12th
1. Ambitious
2. ocean
3. Jinjo
4. Mr-Stephen (maybe)
5. Hzoltan69

This would be 1.5 hours later (8.30pm GMT, 21:30 CET). While I would prefer an earlier time, it's still okay for me as I don't have to get up early on Saturday. If Jinjo can't stay longer though, we'd only have about two and a half hours or playtime. What a dilemma.

Is there still a spot for me?

CornDogg

Seems like most of the cheese strategies relied on ledges. If they don't implement ledges near bosses (or put in bumpers from the beginning), that should help reduce the amount of lactose in CE.

Until new cheese-making methods are discovered.

R0ckman

Simple solution. Become lactose intolerant. Find a Raid group that doesn't like cheese. The internet will always find a way, but you don't have to follow.

I'm fine with cheesing after doing it legit a couple of times, the RNG is so bad this I just want to run through the raids quickly.

SkylineRKR

Well my comeback was decent. Nightfall was easy with Vex, and I got Monte Carlo out of it.

VoG Templar wasn't hard, we killed him fairly easy. We all stood at the right side behind the rock, we let the Oracles live and just arranged for cleanses there. Gonna continue later tonite.

I feel Exotics are way more powerful now, Suros did over 500 crit against Vex. It feels good. Pocket Infinity dunno, 5 shots or stability?

Zakalwe

Banned
Anyone up for a hard raid? I'll bring my level 30 Titan, don't worry if you're 29 just be experienced.

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)
2. Cyberpunk-Psycho
3. Messiek
4. Macello
6. Dhruv (if he's still around)

Afrocious

Jeez I haven't been in this OT since 8 lol.

Heard this game got major patches. Did it get fixed? I raged in my flawless run at a bug post atheon teleport bullshit and never looked back

Definity

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)
2. Cyberpunk-Psycho
3. Messiek
4. Macello
6. Dhruv (if he's still around)

I can jump online. Still have room?
PSN: DefinityXMG

Greenymac

Looking to do a hard raid about 6:45 PM Eastern time today. Ive already got 3 ready to roll and leaving a space for my man mandrake if he wants in. If MandrakeUk cant make it then I will need 3.

1.Greeny the Unwed
2.TysonBane
3. Dracovore
4. MandrakeUK(if he responds and wants the spot)

Make it Quick and painless boys. I have never used the relic on the templar so I want to do that. By the time I was comfortable with the relic, we were all giving the templar the Steve Urkel treatment, but now i can learn.

Strider

Heard this game got major patches. Did it get fixed? I raged in my flawless run at a bug post atheon teleport bullshit and never looked back

"fixed" isn't what I would call it lol But grinding for materials is no longer a thing and plenty of exotics are viable and more fun now. Great improvements.

Zakalwe

Banned

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)
2. Cyberpunk-Psycho
3. Messiek
4. Macello
5. DefinityXMG

Need one more to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom