• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, so this happened last night. Was using the Vex.

dLmA4RV.jpg

-.-

Skooky

Neo Member
GJALLARHORN FROM NIGHTFALL OMG OMG OMG

I can't believe I got something good let alone getting the bestest thing possible.

LordofPwn

Died and resurrected. I guess it's an issue to do with sunsinger self revives.
it's an issue with dying. If someone dies when he teleports people it will either teleport 2 people or teleport someone that was supposed to be detained outside.

I think you get double chances in HD so it probably doesn't matter probability-wise.
yeah but the loot tables are different, more unique loot in HM. So do I do 2 rolls at a larger table or 1 roll at smaller table and 1 roll at large table?

HighOnPCP

Just ran my first out of 3 Nightfalls for today......I was expecting nothing honestly because for over a month I've been getting shit form Nightfalls.

Just got this (my friends reward is awesome too!)

B33m9U-IEAEJ_UG.jpg:orig

Matchew

Well I was regretting not buying the Plan C from Xur but just got one to drop for me from the Nightfall. Ready to melt faces with it in PvP.

Strider

Yeah, so this happened last night. Was using the Vex.

I know dat feel.

No seriously I know that exact feel lol Most kills I ever got in a game was 46 in a clash match that we lost. It amazes me how the teams can be so imbalanced that one person can do soooo well and still lose.

LiK

I know dat feel.

No seriously I know that exact feel lol Most kills I ever got in a game was 46 in a clash match that we lost. It amazes me how the teams can be so imbalanced that one person can do soooo well and still lose.
If you're awesome in PVP, don't play with randoms.

Deku Tree

yeah but the loot tables are different, more unique loot in HM. So do I do 2 rolls at a larger table or 1 roll at smaller table and 1 roll at large table?

We don't have a solid answer to this question either way. The probabilities of getting any given piece of NM loot (say a raid chest) could very likely be exactly the same by doing NM then HM or by just doing HM raid. Or you could have a extremely slightly increased chance at getting a specific piece of NM loot (say a raid chest) if you do NM then HM. We do not have enough concrete info to answer this question correctly. Do what you want...

... in any case next week Eris will sell armor that can get you to level 31 and the VoG raid armor will be less interesting.

Last week I did HM only and got Fatebringer, Praedyth's Revenge,and the raid chest from the Templar. My feeling was that I was drawing from both sets of loot tables.

Still, normal mode is fun to do compared to the stress of Hard Mode.

HighOnPCP

Still can't believe it I actually thought I'd never get it just because I didn't have enough coins when Xur had it haha

I'm so happy now

cilonen

Are... Are Bungie being more generous?

Hopped on to do the weekly, daily story and bounties and I totalled three legendary engrams in one session despite seeing three total between launch and today.

Plus lots of folks in here seem to be getting rally good drops.

Also, the blades of Crota thing - when the sword explodes it seems there's a chance you get a shard from it - it happened to someone running round where I was in the divide ( the xxx has found an Ascendent Shard message popped up as the sword exploded) but not me either of the two times I had the sword.

Last week I did HM only and got Fatebringer, Praedyth's Revenge,and the raid chest from the Templar. My feeling was that I was drawing from both sets of loot tables.

Yeah, I have 2 alts at 29, and I think I'll just run the normal raid on them this week. Maybe try hard if I don't get the gear I need and have time this weekend. I already have one character 30 and I'm sure next week I'll be able to get my 29s to 30+ pretty easy. Normal is just more fun and relaxing, and I like helping people get there 26 and 27s through.

Greenymac

Looking to do a hard raid about 6:45 PM Eastern time today. Ive already got 3 ready to roll and leaving a space for my man mandrake if he wants in. If MandrakeUk cant make it then I will need 3.

1.Greeny the Unwed
2.TysonBane
3. Dracovore
4. MandrakeUK(if he responds and wants the spot)

Make it Quick and painless boys. I have never used the relic on the templar so I want to do that. By the time I was comfortable with the relic, we were all giving the templar the Steve Urkel treatment, but now i can learn.

reposting this for new page...

I'm on PS4 and wouldn't mind putting a team together to do a run around 6pm PT. I need some ass shards to hit 29.

You should have enough shards by the time you get to Atheon! I can probably raid twice today. I'm looking to first raid around 5-6 CST then could do another at 8 CST if we finish at a decent time. I'm kind of scared about Templar but excited for the challenge as long as 1 peson knows how to do it lactose intolerant.

LordofPwn

We don't have a solid answer to this question either way. The probabilities of getting any given piece of NM loot (say a raid chest) could very likely be exactly the same by doing NM then HM or by just doing HM raid. Or you could have a extremely slightly increased chance at getting a specific piece of NM loot (say a raid chest) if you do NM then HM. We do not have enough concrete info to answer this question correctly. Do what you want...

... in any case next week Eris will sell armor that can get you to level 31 and the VoG raid armor will be less interesting.

Thanks for the feedback. I still want the raid set armor as I don't have a full set for any class yet, and I'd like to have all 30's before DLC drops. Might go Normal first to brush up on Templar instead of diving into hard with a 29, plus normal is a blast to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom