• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
God fucking dammit having 2 weeks with no ps4 all the time sucks.

I need to try out this destiny patch and I won't get to until next Wednesday at an absolute minimum :/

So many NF's, weekly and HM raids being missed God dammit :(

X-Frame

What is the Attack of Exotic weapons that don't have the last upgrade filled?

It seems to me that Exotic Shards will be more valuable for exotic armor over just the last upgrade to weapons. Being able to increase Light level > minor Attack upgrade on a weapon.

Jeez I haven't been in this OT since 8 lol.

Heard this game got major patches. Did it get fixed? I raged in my flawless run at a bug post atheon teleport bullshit and never looked back

Hey Afro! Welcome back. They patched Atheon glitches (supposedly) so flawless is easier than ever but people need to re-learn Templar. Lots and lots of people have gotten flawless now, I've done it 6 times, haha.

hydruxo

I was dreading the crucible part of the Thorn bounty on my Hunter but I knocked it out in like 10 control matches with two of my friends last night. Wasn't bad at all, I actually enjoyed it haha. Never got less than a 1.3 k/d either.

zewone

Jeez I haven't been in this OT since 8 lol.

Heard this game got major patches. Did it get fixed? I raged in my flawless run at a bug post atheon teleport bullshit and never looked back

I need my flawless. Let me know if you want to run it anytime soon.

Templar wasn't that bad. Having defenders specced for orb generation makes a BIG difference. Getting swarmed by the harpies is the most annoying part.

thanks for the advice drizzay.

bungie pls

PkhB5rO.jpg

Dude I got one from nightfall too and felt
The same

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Anyone up for a hard raid? I'll bring my level 30 Titan, don't worry if you're 29 just be experienced.

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)

(Think Dhruv may want in still).

I'm down with my 30 Hunter or warlock. What time?
(androo2300)

Ambitious

In addition to more vault space, I'd like to have a bigger inventory too. The number of weapons worth carrying just grows and grows.

Coconut

Banned
You should have enough shards by the time you get to Atheon! I can probably raid twice today. I'm looking to first raid around 5-6 CST then could do another at 8 CST if we finish at a decent time. I'm kind of scared about Templar but excited for the challenge as long as 1 peson knows how to do it lactose intolerant.

PSN: KrugerrandMan. feel free to add me, could always use more folks on my friends list to do the weeklies and shit.

Looking to do a hard raid about 6:45 PM Eastern time today. Ive already got 3 ready to roll and leaving a space for my man mandrake if he wants in. If MandrakeUk cant make it then I will need 3.

1.Greeny the Unwed
2.TysonBane
3. Dracovore
4. MandrakeUK(if he responds and wants the spot)
5. XplicitOne

Make it Quick and painless boys. I have never used the relic on the templar so I want to do that. By the time I was comfortable with the relic, we were all giving the templar the Steve Urkel treatment, but now i can learn.

Add yourself to the list!

Done!

Me, Steroyd and YzenUp just went 19 or 20-0 in Skirmish, but YZ had to leave. Anybody want to join? We had two Thorns and a Plan C, it was ugly...

Izuna

Banned
10 Strange coins from Nightfall isn't bad anymore, since I can buy Exotic Shards.

I really want an Arc Handcannon, so I will wait for DLC to hit to find out if the Fatebringer is better or if the Word of Crota is actually Void instead. That being said, I would like a Void Handcannon.

anddo0

I finally got my final piece of Raid gear. It was for my Titan, which is a bit disappointing since the Hunter is my main.. Still though, it's over. I've waited for this for almost 2 months now (more than 32 Raids between all characters, 19 on my Hunter alone)..

Holy shit weekly heroic is solar burn too! Easy week lol

My friends and I set it to a timer.
Nightfall= 15 mins, Weekly= 8 mins

Such an easy week.

LordofPwn

I finally got my final piece of Raid gear. It was for my Titan, which is a bit disappointing since the Hunter is my main.. Still though, it's over. I've waited for this for almost 2 months now (more than 32 Raids between all characters, 19 on my Hunter alone)..
Lol only 32. The Doctor has like 110.
i only have 28...

Chamber

love on your sleeve
You know, I initially understood those Level 30's who were a bit resentful about TDB giving players a more direct route to Level 30+ but after playing the Raid again and getting nothing but shards and Chatterwhite AGAIN, fuck that noise. If Bungie isn't going to fix this horrid RNG, they've made the best decision possible for this and future expansions. I'm tired of being punished by this game.

Gordon

So I ran my nightfall earlier. Got 3 blue engrams, 9 coins, and 400 rep, but no exp buff/head swirlies. Tried logging out/in to no avail. Was set up to rerun but my party flaked so I haven't tried that yet. Anybody run into this before?

R0ckman

Was curious, back when people farmed for materials did anyone else return to orbit and go back the planet if a rival farmer or two would appear?

So I ran my nightfall earlier. Got 3 blue engrams, 9 coins, and 400 rep, but no exp buff/head swirlies. Tried logging out/in to no avail. Was set up to rerun but my party flaked so I haven't tried that yet. Anybody run into this before?

Are you sure you did the Nightfall? Sounds like you did the level 28 weekly.

Jinjo

Good Nightfall week overall. No praxic fire or dire ahamkara but did get another hawkmoon and third (well would have been if I hadn't dismantled the second one yesterday) multitool. Keeping the hawkmoon, sharding the multitool. Keep getting doubles, but atleast I've been getting exotics again though.

One guy in my nightfall got the ballarhorn.

You definitely did the level 28 weekly. Not the Nightfall.

Gordon

Was curious, back when people farmed for materials did anyone else return to orbit and go back the planet if a rival farmer or two would appear?
I just went and farmed a nearby area for one or two loops and when I returned I was in a different instance. Going back too soon would return me to the same instance though.

TDYK is really good.... really really good. But if you want Thorn (which is better :D ), your best bet is SWARM in my opinion, then just play Skirmish and camp the heavy ammo. The comedian is fine but only get it if you're comfortable with shotgun playstyle (agressive/risky). I recommend Skirmish because theres only 3 enemies you have to worry about and they usually travel together, so you can grab heavy and stick behind your team and grind it out. If you want help with this you can invite me psn is bytestyle, i play skirmish a lot

Get a Void HMG. Very useful for that bounty.

Void HMG or comedian if the rare stuff you have isn't any good for Crucible. Otherwise, get TDYK. One of the best legendary HCs.

Vendor TDYK is awesome

TDYK is excellent. You can do the void bounty with rare weapons. I had the most success with rare void fusion rifles.

Thanks for the advice everyone - will either get Swarm or TDYK. Leaning toward Swarm since I would like to get that Thorn bounty done, and it seems like the Swarm would also be useful for the Raid. realcZk I'll send you a friend request since I could use the help with the PVP part of the Thorn bounty. I've only been playing with randoms on rumble and control and not having too much luck. My psn is orion_52.

honestrade might want to if he ends up getting the SWARM. If not, I'll have buddies online that need it as well.

Yeah I'd be up for doing skirmish sometime - I'm on EST usually sometime between 7 and 11 pm. Tomorrow is my wife's bday so can't do it then but maybe this weekend.

Hung Wei Lo

What is the Attack of Exotic weapons that don't have the last upgrade filled?

It seems to me that Exotic Shards will be more valuable for exotic armor over just the last upgrade to weapons. Being able to increase Light level > minor Attack upgrade on a weapon.

It's 291

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom