• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, looking for one to join us for a hard raid in around 30 mins.

We only need 1 guy, so let me know if interested and what level/class you are please so I can tell the others;

PSN: MandrakeUK

k1t4j

Hi all, looking for one to join us for a hard raid in around 30 mins.

We only need 1 guy, so let me know if interested and what level/class you are please so I can tell the others;

PSN: MandrakeUK

Level 30 hunter here with max weapons up for it :)

Pickman

Apparently, she reads GAF. She just got off my couch, tapped me on my shoulder, and told me one of the quotes is slightly wrong. I just stared at her for a bit before asking her if she's a gaffer. She's not. Thank god!

She says, and I quote, "Don't we all? wink wink"

She wanted me to include the wink wink -__-

Hey Nami's friend.

How you doin'?

Note the lack of a 'g' on doin'. That means I know how to relax and have fun.

You're in!

Reposting for new page:

Crota's End (Blind), - Team B - Friday 12th (7pm GMT or 8.30pm GMT) - PlayStation 4

• ComputerMKII (ComputerMkII) - Level 30 Titan
  • DarrylMR (Darryl_M_R) - Level 29 hunter (soon to be 30)
  • 140.85 (androo2300) - Level 30 Hunter
  • Rubenov (Rubenov25) - Level 30 Warlock.
  • ?
  • ?

I'd like to join as-well Level 30 Titan

X-Frame

Thanks guys. :D

Excited to finally raid. I'm a pretty competent and patient player, we'll see how that holds up in the VoG.

Are you going in blind or have you read about/watched videos of the sections?

If you haven't researched already, I'd go in blind. Have Hawk guide you so you'll be surprised at every new area and challenge and yet have direction on how to proceed.

It was hilarious when I raided with people who never did it before and didn't know what to expect. I was constantly hearing, "What the hell is this?!"

Namikaze1

And now she's singing the Pokemon theme from the first season. I might have the most annoying/coolest friend ever. I'm here just trying to play Destiny and she's distracting me with her singing. Someone kill me.

Mindlog

Yup.
d02ujLb.jpg
Who needs, Xur?
rQ1jyff.jpg

GhaleonEB

Are you going in blind or have you read about/watched videos of the sections?

If you haven't researched already, I'd go in blind. Have Hawk guide you so you'll be surprised at every new area and challenge and yet have direction on how to proceed.

It was hilarious when I raided with people who never did it before and didn't know what to expect. I was constantly hearing, "What the hell is this?!"

Totally blind. I hear terms tossed around (relic, cleansed, gatekeepers, etc.) but I have no idea what they mean. You just described the experience I hope to have. :D

Namikaze1

While ignoring her, I realized my maxed out Vex Mythoclast is not in the bank nor on any of my guardians. I have a second one but where the hell is my maxed out Vex Mythoclast?!

I'd like to join as-well Level 30 Titan

Welcome to the team!

Crota's End (Blind), - Team B - Friday 12th (7pm GMT or 8.30pm GMT) - PlayStation 4

• Rubenov (Rubenov25) - Level 30 Warlock
  • Dhruv_hanom (Dhruv_Hanom) - Level 30 Titan
  • ?

Waiting list: EmmaWatsonButt

NeOak

And now she's singing the Pokemon theme from the first season. I might have the most annoying/coolest friend ever. I'm here just trying to play Destiny and she's distracting me with her singing. Someone kill me.

But she just wants to be the very best!

While ignoring her, I realized my maxed out Vex Mythoclast is not in the bank nor on any of my guardians. I have a second one but where the hell is my maxed out Vex Mythoclast?!

RIP Mythoclast

Neo and Qwell. If you guys are doing any raiding today let me tag along.

Roger that o7

Welcome to the team!

• Rubenov (Rubenov25) - Level 30 Warlock
  • Dhruv_hanom (Dhruv_Hanom) - Level 30 Titan
  • ?

Need a sixth player + one or two more candidates in case somebody bails out + one person who's willing to stream the raid

Me! I have you on PSN

Edit: Wait sorry, just figured out what GMT is in terms of EST haha

X-Frame

Totally blind. I hear terms tossed around (relic, cleansed, gatekeepers, etc.) but I have no idea what they mean. You just described the experience I hope to have. :D

You'll totally get it then! I am excited for you, you'll have so much fun.

This is why everyone here wants to go into the next raid blind.

Namikaze1

Oh wait. It's on my Titan. I don't know how I missed that. Wait, I actually do. And she's munching on my Frito Lay's Sour Cream and Onion chips!

ocean

Banned
You'll totally get it then! I am excited for you, you'll have so much fun.

This is why everyone here wants to go into the next raid blind.

For sure. Zero reddit for me that day, and I hope people who run it early don't spoil much. Of course discussing strategies and ideas on how to deal with stuff will be an important part of this thread but I think we should all agree to spoiler tag Raid mechanics and stuff at least for the first week or so.

Shito

Oooooh, got my first exotic drop out of a nightfall!
Lucky Raspberry, not too crazy but at least something I didn't have already.

Now the road is paved for almightyhorn on the next one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom