• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

I edited. I can do the 28 no problem. For some reason I thought I was three levels below that rather than one, when I was typing it out. Then I re-read it.

Did I mention I am tired? :lol

lol it happens. I'm actually so tired I went to the kitchen to grab a drink and came back with nothing but a glass. derp.

Btw, did you ever do the VoG? Remember you asking if being lvl 26 would be ok for it.

Rubenov

Indeed!

For you i have missed the most!

Next week we shall rejoyce in raid reunion?

In regards of the modified oracle fight, we tried this method but it does not seem to work well....perhaps my team mates were lacking. But i feel comfortable with the fact that i have completed Hard VoG Templar ligit woth out slab of cheese.

Absolutely; will be up early Tuesday to try out the new content. Did the modified Oracle cheese approach for the Templar twice already, no prob.

I might have gotten coins the first time but they really aren't that useful. Both of my re runs I got nada, the other two got either legendary or exotic gear. Felt bad.
Haha, I was mostly just giving you a hard time because so many people misuse the word "literally".
Anyway, coins will be good for some exotic shards and so will the exotic gear you got.

*shrug*

Rubenov

Care to share your approach?

Everyone except relic holder assume Oracle cheese positions (3 right, two left high on the platforms).

Relic holder drops, grabs the relic, hides (Cubby oracle spot, behind pillars, whatev).

Folks snipe oracles--including cubby oracle by having one person on the right ledge-- while relic holder announces when he/she is taking down the shield. Repeat till Templar's death.Note: In rare instances the Templar will teleport and cover one of the left oracles; in that case, team should call it out so the relic holder can go to trouble spot and smash that oracle out.

my lvl 29 Warlock got blessed with Galahorn in the Nightfall

then

my lvl 28 Titan got blessed with Universal Remote in his Nightfall

today is a good day

MildSoss

RNGesus was finally kind enough to drop me Fatebringer tonight, now I just need Hawkmoon and my HC collection will be complete!

kidko

Yeah, I was like "oh c'mon really?!"

Well we came back through and cleaned up quick.

Oh, One of my blues turned into Zombie Apocalypse WF47 void dmg MG which is cool, i needed a decent void mg

EDIT 2:

Available for raiding if it starts soon / is in progress

29 lock PSN: kidklovius

Kaiken

Banned
I've done more than a dozen raids and got my hunter to 30. No vex. First raid with my warlock and no raid gear but did get a ballerhorn. Thanks GAF!

Korosenai

Being able to buy materials with vanguard/crucible marks is fucking amazing..... Now let me buy glimmer with my marks and I'll be happy.

Temujen

Neo Member
The Vex still sucks because of the low reserve ammo. Yes it's powerful but you spend half of the time looking for primary ammo. And you can't equip a sniper rifle, because you need something to quickly switch to whenever the Vex runs out of ammo again. It's a great gun, but I'll always choose the Suros, the VoC or even the MIDA instead.

HighOnPCP

Couldn't beat Templar on hard today (group was really getting tired and some had to leave too) but tomorrow I'm bringing my new Gjallahorn (already have it up to wolfpack rounds, I hope I can do the rest with 3 characters worth of bounties tomorrow) and Templar WILL get blown up.

Kaiken

Banned
The Vex still sucks because of the low reserve ammo. Yes it's powerful but you spend half of the time looking for primary ammo. And you can't equip a sniper rifle, because you need something to quickly switch to whenever the Vex runs out of ammo again. It's a great gun, but I'll always choose the Suros, the VoC or even the MIDA instead.
So I've heard. Still want it as a trophy piece.

So I saw everybody get Gjallarhorn today and I thought... Today is the day!!!

So guess what??

It finally dropped!!!

From the raid chest for one of my buddies :(

Midas

Luck was on my side today. Second raid with my hunter; got chest and gauntlets. Got the boots from the first raid so I can bring her up to 30. Also got a third Vex. It's actually great that you can dismantle them and get something useful now.

But it doesn't last forever. Legendary engram from one nightfall, 10 coins from another...

2nd hard mode raid completed. And all I got were things I already had from the first time.
Really wanted Vision of Confluence... oh well hard mode will get easy soon when we all start hitting 31.

I decided to play one more crucible round before bed and got Plan C! And I didn't buy it last weekend, either. People complain about Xur selling their lucky drops right after they get them... Well, this is the opposite!

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
How is everyone getting Gjallarhorns??? Not fair. Totally not fair. I should start a Timebreaker sparrow taxi service for guardians at a reasonable price.

Midas

I decided to play one more crucible round before bed and got Plan C! And I didn't buy it last weekend, either. People complain about Xur selling their lucky drops right after they get them... Well, this is the opposite!

I got it from Control too. Already got it a week earlier from the raid or nightfall, can't remember. Good thing I didn't dismantle it before the patch though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom