• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
See if you guys can find me. Kadey1up. I can't find half of you guys on PSN. PSN is probably going through something right now.

Strider

Trying to make a little progress on my babylock tonight. Glide still sucks... But I will say using bumper jumper makes it feel a lot better.

Matchew

Did my first complete raid tonight and it was a lot of fun can't wait for next week already. Got shards/energies, shader, and vision of confluence. Good weapon or no?

Did my first complete raid tonight and it was a lot of fun can't wait for next week already. Got shards/energies, shader, and vision of confluence. Good weapon or no?

Visions of Confluence is arguably the best gun in the game. I have been praying to RNGesus to give it to me, but no amount of Raid completions is apparently enough to be blessed with its greatness.

LordofPwn

Woah the updated Red Death is much much better. May finally be able to compete with The Stranger's Rifle in PvP.
No Red Death is worse now. It's still pretty good, but not great. It's now a 3 shot instead of 2, but a more consistent 3-4 shot kill. The problem is when the 2 shots crit, the enemy has a sliver of health left which means your kills will be stolen. Mostly by hand cannon users.

Since when do unupgraded Exotic gear give +24 light? I got the Achlyophage Symbiote to drop in Nightfall tonight and it is base 24 light with max 30,

Deku Tree

3x Nightfall done. In my crew I was the only one to get an exotic at all... The truth and it was my third. At least I got an exotic shard and I maxxed out my Vex.

kidko

Welp, my baby stayed up late so I guess I missed the raid trains...

but, if anyone is forming up soon please take meeee

29 warlock

PSN kidklovius

Hyun Sai

3 nightfalls, one Ice Breaker (my second one, will go to my alt), one Hard Light (is this any good PVE Wise ? ), and one random legendary rocket launcher aka shards.

Could be worse.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
ATTENTION ALL PS4 PLAYERS READ THIS IT IS HOW TO FIX THE SEARCH GLITCH ON PSN GO TO PROFILE -> PRIVACY SETTINGS -> LOGIN -> CONNECTING WITH FRIENDS -> SEARCH -> CHANGE IT FROM NO ONE TO ANYONE SHARE THIS TO FIX THE PROBLEM COMPLETLY

Also looking to do the weekly on hard hit me up on PS4: KrugerrandMan.

But that says it will let anyone see my real name...

Rubenov

Well, raids sure as hell got harder as of new patch..

Spent 3 hours on first Templar Raid
Spent 1.5 hours on second Raid on Templar
Cleared 3rd raid Templar on first try.....

Notable loot of the day:
Ballerhorn x1( my second)
Universal Remote x1 (my first)
Vex Myth (my 5th, scraped)
Voidfang Vest x1(my 3rd, scrap)
VoC x1(my 9th, scraped)
Atheon Epilogue x1(8th or w/e stoped counting, scraped)
Raid sniper x3( scraped)
Unfrendly Giant Ark w/tracking x1

Few more legs that not worth noting, i have mixed feeling since Hawkmoon yet to be attained.

:(

You needed me. Did the hard Templar in less than 15min. Modified Oracle cheese.

Strider

I'm up for doing the weekly. I'm level only 27, so I'd have to do the level 26 heroic.

Nope! Throw on your solar weapons and do the 28! :D

Seriously it won't be hard there is solar burn for the weekly heroic this week so any damage reduction you'd normally experience is void. Plus the strike is super short.

GhaleonEB

Nope! Throw on your solar weapons and do the 28! :D

Seriously it won't be hard there is solar burn for the weekly heroic this week so any damage reduction you'd normally experience is void. Plus the strike is super short.
I edited. I can do the 28 no problem. For some reason I thought I was three levels below that rather than one, when I was typing it out. Then I re-read it.

Did I mention I am tired? :lol

Beat hard mode raid for the first time without cheesing Templar and I swear like everyone else, way more drops. I just need chest still, no luck. My drops were:

Templar:
Praedyth's Revenge (1st)
Atheon:
Helm (1st but already have Saint exotic)
Atheon's Epilogue (2nd)
Ice Breaker (2nd)

Revson

Any of you guys on Xbox One? I'd love to have more people available to do raids/nightfall and such.

Man, the RNG has been cruel to me in terms of raid weapons.

Out of the last 10 or so raids, I've gotten 4 x Vision of Confluence, 5 x Praedyth's Revenge, 4 x Found Verdict, and a legendary machine gun. I still don't have Atheon's Epilogue, Fatebringer, Hezen Vengeance, the Mythoclast, or any other raid weapons.

Find of amusing how I always get the same guns.
:(

Did nightfall three times today and got literally nothing. Destiny is a cruel mistress.

However in an hour of hard raid I got one Found Verdict and two Hezen Vengeance (both HV came from the same drop).

Varvor

You needed me. Did the hard Templar in less than 15min. Modified Oracle cheese.

Indeed!

For you i have missed the most!

Next week we shall rejoyce in raid reunion?

In regards of the modified oracle fight, we tried this method but it does not seem to work well....perhaps my team mates were lacking. But i feel comfortable with the fact that i have completed Hard VoG Templar ligit woth out slab of cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom