• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it I wish you could just spend your Marks at any vendor. I have 200 Vanguard and 190 Crucible marks and I have all the weapons I want from those vendors, especially the Vanguard marks.

Anyways finished the Nightfall and I got a Vanquisher VIII with Field Scout. Weekly was harder but that gave me 2 blue engrams. What bullshit.

I was thinking we were talking hard flawless seeing as everyone has been talking about failing...So I guess Im ready for flawless whenever a group can form up and it matches my schedule. Hoping DRDrizzay will be there too.

I would be up for it with you bros as soon as my hunter hits 30.

My warlock could do it now but the jumping puzzle, might mess me up lol (although I am normally fine)

Just let me know if you guys get a group together and I can definitely help out. If everyone really focuses on 1-2 really strong runs we should be able to bust it out. If it doesn't happen, just give it a break for a day or two so it doesn't get too stressful. Usually teams just get worse the longer they pound their head against the wall, haha.

elseanio

Bungie say's it's not a bug. There was an old tweet saying that there isn't supposed to be an end summary reward screen after beating Atheon in the VoG.

Cool, thanks. It was just bugging me as I've had two different scenarios. Good to know we're not missing out on a chance of loot post-raid.

Strider

If I bought the chest, then id have to get the raid helm which only drops on hard.

I've only done the hard raid once, and it's tough as a 29.

Ah ok. I kinda just assumed you had the helm lol my bad :/ forgot that only drops on hard. I was 29 for a couple months so I know dat feel. I only hit 30 a few days ago.

LordofPwn

Fuck! Now I gotta do 25 strikes for my exotic weapon bounty! There any quick way to do this? Dont wanna do the same one 25 times!

Nightfall = 3 strikes each
Heroic = 2 strikes each

My advice is to tag along for as many as you can, or come in at the end. Then run strike playlist on 24.

LiK

Yes I remember seeing it. Was linked in a really old thread. I don't know if there is logic behind showing the mission end timer or not.

so I guess it seems like they didn't want it to go back to orbit but they also didn't get rid of the same mission end timer UI for it.

Waldini

Hehe.. I was part of the forever 29 club. Now Xur needs to sell a decent Chest and I can GO towards 30.

Received IB today. Man, cant believe what I missed out on

realcZk

Fall 2015. I get to wait... You don't get to complain at least it's in your loot table.

iA7aNc6SB91UT.gif

Anyone up for hard raid from the beginning (ps4)?

We need 4 more.

1. Me - Level 30 Warlock
2. Wife - Level 30 Hunter

Will take up to 2 level 29s.

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

dB Viper

2 hard raids later:

Found Verdict
Vex
Pretorian Foil
Fatebringer
1x helm (lock)
1x legs (lock)
1x chest (lock)
1x gauntlets (lock)

I got nothing for my hunter, but my 30 lock got a full set in 1 run. Got my first fatebringer, foil and Verdict tho!

What do you think of TLW?

i don't have TLW skill on it yet, but so far i think it's overrated. the animation is distracting and there isn't enough ammo on it. maybe for 1v1s it's the king, but beyond that it's just for show.

is there anything that lowers the kick on the hawkmoon? if it had more predictable recoil i'd definitely give it the title of the best hand cannon for PvP. i'm the most comfortable with fatebringer because its recoil is more predictable.

In terms of increasing my chances of getting good drops. Should I do normal AND hard mode or just hard mode raid? I swear I only get 1 drop when I do hard mode raids. Might just be two sets of ass

Konosuke

Welp, requoting again then

MEMEMEMEME. Will play until someone quits or we get it. I'm ready for it, level 30 sunbro or voidawg, whichever suits the occasion.

Hope we can get a list down on prospective flawless raiders now. We have enough for a team...

So far we have

Lollipop
Greenymac
Boguester (FR)
Irawrsaurus (FR)
Galactic Toast
MandrakeUK
Hydruxo
SquallASF
Zoba (maybe?)
Konosuke

Would anyone else interested put your name down? Maybe we could organise a time that would suit most people...

Requoting and added fr(flawless raider) to people who have already done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom