• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoodbury

I think the potential function would be awareness- "Check it out, the DLC is here!" and of course, it would be an outlet for reviews/dissatisfaction. But generally speaking I dunno how necessary it is.

Gaming side thread about the DLC will be nothing but drive by posts. Costs too much, not enough content, same content, raid boss is recycled assets, etc. Eww. I'll stay over here I think.

Konosuke

Reposting because thread is lightning fast.

Welp, requoting again then

MEMEMEMEME. Will play until someone quits or we get it. I'm ready for it, level 30 sunbro or voidawg, whichever suits the occasion.

Hope we can get a list down on prospective flawless raiders now. We have enough for a team...

So far we have

Lollipop
Greenymac
Boguester (FR)
Irawrsaurus (FR)
Galactic Toast
MandrakeUK
Hydruxo
SquallASF
Zoba (maybe?)
Konosuke

Would anyone else interested put your name down? Maybe we could organise a time that would suit most people...

Requoting and added fr(flawless raider) to people who have already done it.

MaDGaMEZ

Neo Member
Anyone on Xbox One want to help me complete the Hard Raid at Atheon checkpoint tonight? I have a level 29 Warlock and our group last night just couldn't finish him with all the glitches going on, we had him one attempt at 10% health left and couldn't seal the deal.

Destinylfg is such a crapshoot I would really like to get a normal raid group on Xbox One prior to the DLC I am on every night for about 3-4 hrs and have to work hard to find teammates each and every night.

Posting on this page so it can be seen:

Anyone up for hard raid from the beginning (ps4)?

We need 4 more.

1. Me - Level 30 Warlock
2. Wife - Level 30 Hunter

Will take up to 2 level 29s.

PSN: ShinigamiFrost
Level 29 hunter. PSN: Darryl_M_R

-

Also how is everyone prepping for the DLC?

Deku Tree

The first post in the DLC thread should just be a pointer back to here. Anyone who wants to do a drive by and gripe will ignore the OP anyway any it can be a filter for all of that.

Gaming side thread about the DLC will be nothing but drive by posts. Costs too much, not enough content, same content, raid boss is recycled assets, etc. Eww. I'll stay over here I think.

I agree with both of you. It might be good to have a DLC thread that all the regulars ignore anyway so that we can leave all the drive by posts over there instead of in here.

realcZk

dlc thread preview:

lol destiny? people still play this game?
biggest disappointment of the year
speak with your wallets, folks
crota is just a bigger knight
patch of the year 2014

E92 M3

Based on the last DLC thread, it seems like Ghaleon is cracking down on drive-by posting.

Strider

GAAAAAAAAFF TOOOOOO STROOOOOOOONG

B3ZUCX1IgAAQmSz.jpg:large

E92 M3

Have to say: Destiny has some GORGEOUS sunsets. I wish Old Russia was always in sunset mode lol. In Crackdown, I'd use Keys to the City and always put it at sunset.

I agree with both of you. It might be good to have a DLC thread that all the regulars ignore anyway so that we can leave all the drive by posts over there instead of in here.

I can't promise that I'll ignore it ;)

I love to bitch about all of those things as much as the other guy, I just don't want to do it here.

Mindlog

Even though I like the game I agree with most of those critiques.
Two more bubbles for 30/30/30. I want some better stats on my Titan and Hunter gear, but they're not too far from perfect. Warlock is multi-role perfect right now.

Need:
Place C (Please!)
Heart of Praxic Fire (=[)
Monte Carlo (Meh.)

Seibmoz

Anyone on Xbox One want to help me complete the Hard Raid at Atheon checkpoint tonight? I have a level 29 Warlock and our group last night just couldn't finish him with all the glitches going on, we had him one attempt at 10% health left and couldn't seal the deal.

Destinylfg is such a crapshoot I would really like to get a normal raid group on Xbox One prior to the DLC I am on every night for about 3-4 hrs and have to work hard to find teammates each and every night.

If I'm on i can give a hand tonight. Feel free to message me and add me GamerTag: Dr ChadMan

Very much interested in doing a flawless run.

add me to the list

Hope we can get a list down on prospective flawless raiders now. We have enough for a team...

So far we have

Lollipop
Greenymac
Boguester (FR)
Irawrsaurus (FR)
Galactic Toast
MandrakeUK
Hydruxo
SquallASF
Zoba (maybe?)
Konosuke
Duebrithil
Milkham
Dekutree
DjBlackice
Mind log
The log ride
Coyquettish

Would anyone else interested put your name down? Maybe we could organise a time that would suit most people...

Requoting (over and over again) and added fr(flawless raider) to people who have already done it.

This list has gotten pretty big. There must be a better way of keeping this somewhere.... Hawk, would it possible to stick it in the OP?

Deku Tree

Anyone for flawless. Need 1. PSN Megabroon

So far we have

Lollipop
Greenymac
Boguester (FR)
Irawrsaurus (FR)
Galactic Toast
MandrakeUK
Hydruxo
SquallASF
Zoba (maybe?)
Konosuke
Duebrithil
Milkham

I have not done flawless but I want to try to get it done and get the platinum. I have a 30 warlock with maxed everything... Lots of raid clears... But I can't try it right now. PS4 DekuBleep

So far we have

Lollipop
Greenymac
Boguester (FR)
Irawrsaurus (FR)
Galactic Toast
MandrakeUK
Hydruxo
SquallASF
Zoba (maybe?)
Konosuke
Duebrithil
Milkham

I would like to be added if possible. PS4 - level 30 and have done the raid many times before. PST and usually on late at night.

PSN - djblackice

I'm in (30 Titan). Did it last night on hard and need to get it done on my alt. I have another 30 that can help out also. And yes, we both have maxed Ballerhorns.

GT - SimpleCRIPPLE

We'll be available after 5pm PST

Welp looks like I and
Boguester maybe :p
has gotten our self into something we didnt expect :p I know lordofpwn has made a list of key points and a video of our flawless raid. So check it out, there's a few things people should know.

P.s please get the jumping puzzle down :) would make everyone's time alot more efficient! but no worries if anyone does and will have a screw up or two.

Edit here is the link to the post and a video as well.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=140361877&postcount=19081
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEn113Ydq8c

Mindlog

So far we have

Lollipop
Greenymac
Boguester (FR)
Irawrsaurus (FR)
Galactic Toast
MandrakeUK
Hydruxo
SquallASF
Zoba (maybe?)
Konosuke
Duebrithil
Milkham

We will be level 32 in a couple of weeks. Wait and do it then please :]

Greenymac

Anyone doing nightfall or can help my 27 titan with maxed weapons through? I have all arc weapons and wont be helpless. Greenymac=psn. 15 minutes of your time...

If I get Hawkmoon Ill rename my son after you even if youre female...

Lima

Anyone doing nightfall or can help my 27 titan with maxed weapons through? I have all arc weapons and wont be helpless. Greenymac=psn. 15 minutes of your time...

Your arc weapons will be useless considering its void burn.

So far we have

Lollipop
Greenymac
Boguester (FR)
Irawrsaurus (FR)
Galactic Toast
MandrakeUK
Hydruxo
SquallASF
Zoba (maybe?)
Konosuke
Duebrithil
Milkham

Please add me to the list.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

you're not even on PSN!

coy

So far we have

Lollipop
Greenymac
Boguester (FR)
Irawrsaurus (FR)
Galactic Toast
MandrakeUK
Hydruxo
SquallASF
Zoba (maybe?)
Konosuke
Duebrithil
Milkham

Please add my name to the collection. Have 30 all but most likely would run Hunter or maybe Titan (my lock is still not adept at Mario Bros). I practice the spiral method every attempt as well. I am PST but game weekdays from 6PM til late and can be free on weekends.

PSN: coyquettish

spyder_ur

Anyone want to help me drag my 25 Hunter through Nightfall? Would really ease my grind this week. I hate that they give the Nightfall boost, but you have to be so high level to get it.

X-Frame

How many people have multiple duplicate weapons and yet still level them up?

For example, multiple raid weapons that they can give to their characters without having to share. In theory that sounds good, but it's such a drain to level up the same weapon again when it only take a few minutes to swap weapons from the vault to different characters.

I'm just trying to rationalize whether I should dismantle the duplicates I have or keep them. I figure with the DLC coming I seriously won't have room or even want duplicates.

We had a bunch of GAF on xbox post a few pages back. Feel free to add me. I might not be on tonight but im on a bunch. Always down to help.

GT: toejam2501

realcZk

For example, multiple raid weapons that they can give to their characters without having to share. In theory that sounds good, but it's such a drain to level up the same weapon again when it only take a few minutes to swap weapons from the vault to different characters.

I'm just trying to rationalize whether I should dismantle the duplicates I have or keep them. I figure with the DLC coming I seriously won't have room or even want duplicates.

I dismantle duplicates, too much work to level two weapons and its a waste, easy enough to swap gear. Id rather spend the XP on other gear.

Deku Tree

Your not even going to want your old legendaries that you worked really hard on upgrading IMO. The DLC weapons have higher attack values, even the new legendaries.

Grimsen

I used to dismantle the duplicates, but I've recently started to keep the most useful ones, VOC, AE and PR.

I still keep my fully leveled ''raid-kit'' in my vault, but those three raid guns are great, so having an extra one is not a bad idea.

MaDGaMEZ

Neo Member
I'll add you guys on Smartglass now, after 5pm pst works out great for me as well.

If I'm on i can give a hand tonight. Feel free to message me and add me GamerTag: Dr ChadMan

I'm in (30 Titan). Did it last night on hard and need to get it done on my alt. I have another 30 that can help out also. And yes, we both have maxed Ballerhorns.

GT - SimpleCRIPPLE

We'll be available after 5pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom