• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordofPwn

Hope we can get a list down on prospective flawless raiders now. We have enough for a team...

So far we have

Lollipop
Greenymac
Boguester (FR)
Irawrsaurus (FR)
Galactic Toast
MandrakeUK
Hydruxo
SquallASF
Zoba (maybe?)
Konosuke
Duebrithil
Milkham
Dekugree
DjBlackice

Would anyone else interested put your name down? Maybe we could organise a time that would suit most people...

Requoting and added fr(flawless raider) to people who have already done it.
I can maybe help if there is a need, but most likely i'll bring my friend who is better than me, yet he still doesn't have the trophy... because of me...

Welp looks like I and
Boguester maybe :p
has gotten our self into something we didnt expect :p I know lordofpwn has made a list of key points and a video of our flawless raid. So check it out, there's a few things people should know.

P.s please get the jumping puzzle down :) would make everyone's time alot more efficient! but no worries if anyone does and will have a screw up or two.

Edit here is the link to the post and a video as well.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=140361877&postcount=19081
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEn113Ydq8c
Hi!

everyone should read the tips, and watch the video. might even do a commentary version. lots of good "o shit" moments in that vid. i'd love a quick count. my fave is at the 5:16 mark when i grab the relic, see a minotaur and go "nope."

Good times.

I'll also try and update it to deal with any new glitches or patches that affect encounters.

benjammin

I thought I was on my way to another awful set of raid drops just now. Got only shards through all of the chests, and then got the raid chest from the gatekeeper and a second VoC, a hard light, and my 8th chatterwhite from atheon. Now I only need the boots and I wish I would have put some time into iron banner

Hope we can get a list down on prospective flawless raiders now. We have enough for a team...

So far we have

Lollipop
Greenymac
Boguester (FR)
Irawrsaurus (FR)
Galactic Toast
MandrakeUK
Hydruxo
SquallASF
Zoba (maybe?)
Konosuke
Duebrithil
Milkham
Dekutree
DjBlackice
Mind log
The log ride
Coyquettish

Would anyone else interested put your name down? Maybe we could organise a time that would suit most people...

Requoting (over and over again) and added fr(flawless raider) to people who have already done it.

This list has gotten pretty big. There must be a better way of keeping this somewhere.... Hawk, would it possible to stick it in the OP?

I am totally down.

realcZk

So far we have

Lollipop
Greenymac
Boguester (FR)
Irawrsaurus (FR)
Galactic Toast
MandrakeUK
Hydruxo
SquallASF
Zoba (maybe?)
Konosuke
Duebrithil
Milkham
Dekutree
DjBlackice
Mind log
The log ride
Coyquettish

Requoting (over and over again) and added fr(flawless raider) to people who have already done it.

This list has gotten pretty big. There must be a better way of keeping this somewhere.... Hawk, would it possible to stick it in the OP?

I'm down as well, already attempted it a few times and never died

So far we have

Lollipop
Greenymac
Boguester (FR)
Irawrsaurus (FR)
Galactic Toast
MandrakeUK
Hydruxo
SquallASF
Zoba (maybe?)
Konosuke
Duebrithil
Milkham
Dekutree
DjBlackice
Mind log
The log ride
Coyquettish

You can add me to the list aswell. I used to run flawless raids with rawr and the doctor.

NeOak

So far we have

Lollipop
Greenymac
Boguester (FR)
Irawrsaurus (FR)
Galactic Toast
MandrakeUK
Hydruxo
SquallASF
Zoba (maybe?)
Konosuke
Duebrithil
Milkham
Dekutree
DjBlackice
Mind log
The log ride
Coyquettish

I'm up for it.

Currently down due to a nasty cold, but I'm up for it!

B3ZLwh2IgAIhat1.png:large

Why does it say PS3 on it tho :/

List of prospective flawless raiders:

Lollipop (+ friend)
Greenymac
Boguester (FR)
Irawrsaurus (FR)
Galactic Toast
MandrakeUK
Hydruxo
SquallASF
Zoba (maybe?)
Konosuke
Duebrithil
Milkham
Dekutree
DjBlackice
Mind log
The log ride
Coyquettish
LordofPawn (FR) (+ friend?)
Byron Bluth
realcZk
Rodiard
Dhruv_Hanom
NeOak

The idea is that you use this list for finding people to raid with when you want the trophy but the list has gotten really big. There must be a better way of keeping this somewhere.... Hawk, would it possible to stick it in the OP?

Just add yourself in if anyone else wants in

Yay, started a 3rd alt this weekend and went with a Titan (2 locks currently). Just hit level 20 mostly through crucible. Had Armamentarium waiting for him along with a purple helm and gauntlets. Can't wait to run him through NF and VoG but I'm staring at the half filled skill tree and just lol while I shake my head. Back to work.

Agent

I'm now 0/9 on Warlock raid helmet. This is getting annoying.

But hey I got my 7 Aspect of Glass.

On the bright side I got Hezen Vengeance finally. Just need Praetorian Foil (the raid just dropped 2 for someone) and Atheons Epilogue (0/20 on this somehow) to round out my raid weapon collection.

On the bright side I got Hezen Vengeance finally. Just need Praetorian Foil (the raid just dropped 2 for someone) and Atheons Epilogue (0/20 on this somehow) to round out my raid weapon collection.

wtf

Okay, I made a google spreadsheet / form to keep track of prospective flawless riders. Quote to reveal.

Form

List

The only downside is we have to reenter usernames and platforms. Also, if you have any ideas on how to improve on the form/list, by all means share them.

Edit: Updated the form link.

Lollipop (+ friend)
Greenymac
Boguester (FR)
Irawrsaurus (FR)
Galactic Toast
MandrakeUK
Hydruxo
SquallASF
Zoba (maybe?)
Konosuke
Duebrithil
Milkham
Dekutree
DjBlackice
Mind log
The log ride
Coyquettish
Byron Bluth
realcZk
Rodiard
Dhruv_Hanom
NeOak
Souldestroyer Reborn (Souldestroyer199)

The idea is that you use this list for finding people to raid with when you want the trophy but the list has gotten really big. There must be a better way of keeping this somewhere.... Hawk, would it possible to stick it in the OP?

Added :D

CREMSteve

Lollipop (+ friend)
Greenymac
Boguester (FR)
Irawrsaurus (FR)
Galactic Toast
MandrakeUK
Hydruxo
SquallASF
Zoba (maybe?)
Konosuke
Duebrithil
Milkham
Dekutree
DjBlackice
Mind log
The log ride
Coyquettish
Byron Bluth
realcZk
Rodiard
Dhruv_Hanom
NeOak
StrykerIsland

Definitely down for a flawless run.

StrykerIsland on PS4
Best time for me is fri-sun late nights after the wife and kids have hit the sack.

Okay, I made a google spreadsheet / form to keep track of prospective flawless riders. Quote to reveal.

Form

List

The only downside is we have to reenter usernames and platforms. Also, if you have any ideas on how to improve on the form/list, by all means share them.

That's great

Agent

Yeah, I know. I thought the Epilogue was the most common weapon drop in the raid. Seems like people are getting multiples and I can't get a single one. I have to run my titan alt through a normal raid so perhaps I can go 1/21 (not likely).

It certainly would have made the Thorn bounty easier.

LordofPwn

I'm also 0/9+ on the warlock helm. and the last 3 weeks i've had gotten Ship, energy, shard. but i did get 3 mythoclasts and a plan c my 1st 4 weeks...

Form

List

Perhaps another side bar about what time would work for everyone? Also one of my friends want to do flawless as well.

edit: well I am just gonna wait till I tell my friend to sign up. but anyways we can edit the time without re-submitting? don't wanna make another post

I scrapped my old gloves and boots without realizing that I'm fresh out of shards and helium to get back to 29. So now, with over 125 hours in, my main was only level 27.

It's only a temporary setback however. I farmed a bit and hit 28. I can hit 29 again with helium alone, and I'll be damned close to 30 once everything is ready.

What I really need now is for Xur to sell me an exotic helmet (or to find one on the raid whenever I get a chance).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom