• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps another side bar about what time would work for everyone? Also one of my friends want to do flawless as well.

edit: well I am just gonna wait till I tell my friend to sign up. but anyways we can edit the time without re-submitting? don't wanna make another post

Good idea! I've updated the form, the new link is in this post.

I don't know if that's possible (first time I use Google docs, really). I think it's best if I purge the spreadsheet and begin anew.

Edit: Scratch that, I'll edit those fields manually, iRAWRasaurus and LollipoPReapeR just PM your timezones and preferences.

Jinjo

Man I really hope the new material economy is dropping soon. I have so much stuff to upgrade and the thing that is holding me back the most is stuff like spinmetal etc. Haven't upgraded most of the guns on my alts to the max due to the material requirement, even though I am swimming in energy.

Farming is so fucking boring. Just lemme play strikes.

Agent

I'm also 0/9+ on the warlock helm. and the last 3 weeks i've had gotten Ship, energy, shard. but i did get 3 mythoclasts and a plan c my 1st 4 weeks...

My last 3 weeks have been the same drops. I got a second Mythoclast before a single helmet. Go figure.

List of prospective flawless raiders:

Lollipop (+ friend)
Greenymac
Boguester (FR)
Irawrsaurus (FR)
Galactic Toast
MandrakeUK
Hydruxo
SquallASF
Zoba (maybe?)
Konosuke
Duebrithil
Milkham
Dekutree
DjBlackice
Mind log
The log ride
Coyquettish
LordofPawn (FR) (+ friend?)
Byron Bluth
realcZk
Rodiard
Dhruv_Hanom
NeOak

The idea is that you use this list for finding people to raid with when you want the trophy.

Hey can all you guys on the list and any other new prospects add yourselves to Duebrithils google doc?

Deku Tree

Okay, I made a google spreadsheet / form to keep track of prospective flawless riders. Quote to reveal.

Form

List

The only downside is we have to reenter usernames and platforms. Also, if you have any ideas on how to improve on the form/list, by all means share them.

Edit: Updated the form link.

Ok I filled out the form. Thanks!

I don't know if that's possible (first time I use Google docs, really). I think it's best if I purge the spreadsheet and begin anew.

Edit: Scratch that, I'll edit those fields manually, iRAWRasaurus and LollipoPReapeR just PM your timezones and preferences.

I'm in GMT and my preferences are all random right now with exam season upon us. Would like to try this weekend however. (I don't really trust PMs haha. Never quite seem to work for me on phone)

EL CUCO

Man I really hope the new material economy is dropping soon. I have so much stuff to upgrade and the thing that is holding me back the most is stuff like spinmetal etc. Haven't upgraded most of the guns on my alts to the max due to the material requirement, even though I am swimming in energy.

I hope we can buy matts with marks. I've had 200 on each toon for about 2 weeks now that I have no use for.

Another raid over, same freaking results. No raid gear in sight. Got a total of 6 shards and 5 energy. The only new thing was I got Atheon's epilogue after downing Atheon. It's cool and all but at this point I don't really need more weapons except maybe Gjallarhorn

I think I'm getting demoralized from not making any progress.

I'm in the same boat. I think I have 300+ energy between two characters, but I can't be bothered to use it because fuck farming for materials. So many leveled up exotics just sitting there, waiting.......

I dunno what Bungie is planning to do, but if they don't want to have them sold in the tower, then at least have enemies drop them. 33% drop rate or something? I'd accept that.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
hehehe TLW from Nightfall, silly RNGesus.

edit: Mango, they do want to have them sold in the tower.
The economy of war in the City is being updated along with the rarest and most unique guns on your rack. Even the marks you’ve earned will have new buyers who hold what your arsenal craves.

Axoman

Yeah, I know. I thought the Epilogue was the most common weapon drop in the raid. Seems like people are getting multiples and I can't get a single one. I have to run my titan alt through a normal raid so perhaps I can go 1/21 (not likely).

It certainly would have made the Thorn bounty easier.

I'm definitely one of the people that get multiples, I've gotten 3 of them. I've also gotten 2 found verdicts.

No Vision of Confluence or corrective measures, which I'd really like to get at some point.

Just finished another hard raid. First time doing the relic on Gate keepers and atheon on hard mode. Kicked ass at both. I thought for sure "rngesus will favor me for sure with the vex!!!" Saw a yellow box on the atheon kill!.....the last word which I already have.....here is to hoping my hunter doesn't let me down.

I'm in GMT and my preferences are all random right now with exam season upon us. Would like to try this weekend however. (I don't really trust PMs haha. Never quite seem to work for me on phone)

Yeah exams are coming up for me as well :/ weekends would be best for me as well. Excuse my odd sleeping habits :p

I'm in the same boat. I think I have 300+ energy between two characters, but I can't be bothered to use it because fuck farming for materials. So many leveled up exotics just sitting there, waiting.......

I dunno what Bungie is planning to do, but if they don't want to have them sold in the tower, then at least have enemies drop them. 33% drop rate or something? I'd accept that.

Hell, I'd be happy if only Majors had a 50% drop rate.

coy

Thanks for setting this up! I've added my name to... Flawless Rider list?!
:p

hehehe TLW from Nightfall, silly RNGesus.

edit: Mango, they do want to have them sold in the tower.

I do remember reading that, but I just don't wanna get my hopes up. They are always so vague. They did well with the last update though (besides Thorn), so that is at least something.

I really don't know what else they could mean by that, but who knows. I'm just gonna patiently wait and go back and forth between mindless optimism and vitriolic pessimism.

Hell, I'd be happy if only Majors had a 50% drop rate.

Shit, I'd be cool with that too since I'm so desperate for an alternative, but the majors better drop like 3 mats.

hydruxo

I'm not at my computer right now, could you put my info on there?

GAF: hydruxo
Platform: PS4
PSN ID: hydruxxo
Timezone: EST
Preferred Time: Any day after 6pm

Zocano

Lollipop (+ friend)
Greenymac
Boguester (FR)
Irawrsaurus (FR)
Galactic Toast
MandrakeUK
Hydruxo
SquallASF
Zoba (maybe?)
Konosuke
Duebrithil
Milkham
Dekutree
DjBlackice
Mind log
The log ride
Coyquettish
Byron Bluth
realcZk
Rodiard
Dhruv_Hanom
NeOak

The idea is that you use this list for finding people to raid with when you want the trophy.

Hey can all you guys on the list and any other new prospects add yourselves to Duebrithils google doc?

I'm definitely interested. Haven't bothered trying to find groups before but I might as well give it a try.

LordofPwn

Lollipop (+ friend)
Greenymac
Boguester (FR)
Irawrsaurus (FR)
Galactic Toast
MandrakeUK
Hydruxo
SquallASF
Zoba (maybe?)
Konosuke
Duebrithil
Milkham
Dekutree
DjBlackice
Mind log
The log ride
Coyquettish
Byron Bluth
realcZk
Rodiard
Dhruv_Hanom
NeOak

funny...

i can't think of what it would be though...

LordofPwn

DeeJ talking bout farming materials
DeeJ said:
We're not just expanding the world of Destiny. We're making the time you spend in it more productive toward your goals of progression and evolution. We're making some changes that will enable stone cold killers like you to spend less time on the farm.
Sauce

shem935

Banned
Anyone want to nightfall? PS4 shem0275. Gonna run it with my 30 and get Phogoth down to nothing and then switch characters.

E92 M3

Took this the other night:
15689396140_3d2a0c4ab2_o.jpg

A thing of beauty :D

micah

Would like to setup a team of raiders for a hard or normal run.

Have a 30 warlock and 29 hunter I plan on taking thru em.

I do have a oracle checkpoint on Hard Mode so we can skip to that if everyone would like.

I would like to get started in a few hours around 6pm MST.

Hit me up on here or PSN.

PSN - m1cah

Frenden

Banned
Nights and weekends are hard for me. Looking for folks to RAID (normal at first, despite having a 30, I need practice) with during the daytime (CST, GMT -6 here).

PSN: FRENDEN

CREMSteve

Lollipop (+ friend)
Greenymac
Boguester (FR)
Irawrsaurus (FR)
Galactic Toast
MandrakeUK
Hydruxo
SquallASF
Zoba (maybe?)
Konosuke
Duebrithil
Milkham
Dekutree
DjBlackice
Mind log
The log ride
Coyquettish
Byron Bluth
realcZk
Rodiard
Dhruv_Hanom
NeOak

I am a sad panda that my addition was ignored. :(

LordofPwn

Goddammit....now I don't know what to think. It seems like he's suggesting exactly what I just said, along with what many others suggested weeks ago.

I need to just stop reading everything.

What did you say? i think they should just bring back mats as patrol rewards. but then what will that do for mats in the environment and chests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom