• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakalwe

Banned
I got the Universal Remote last night from the raid and I can't figure out what instance I would use this gun.

Does anyone use it?

I use it sometimes. It can be quite fun to have your special weapon of choice /and/ another shotgun.

It's just not a particularly brilliant shotgun. The best thing about it is the aforementioned unique utility that it offers.

If that sounds like fun to you then it's worth levelling to try.

Lima

I got the Universal Remote last night from the raid and I can't figure out what instance I would use this gun.

Does anyone use it?

It's only use is PvP where you can run a shotgun and sniper setup. Basically if you want to play the PvP like the biggest pussy go for it. Otherwise shard it.

Just got an exotic bounty. Haven't gotten one of those in a while now. Took the one for Super Good Advice again. It's the quickest bounty and will give me a free exotic shard. Why not.

Probably old news, but I just ran into a random Hive enemy in the Cosmodrome who was carrying a sword. Pretty neat! Hopefully this sticks around for awhile and isn't just a lead up to Crota's End.

Lothars

You did more than the rest of us cared to haha, good game :p You were very clear in your argumentation, I'm surprised it kept going for as long as it did. It's even more surprising that someone thinks this shit is cool but oh well.
It's more surprising at the outrage over exotics when honestly it's not a big deal, the legendary thing is the big deal. the exotics thing makes alot of sense with how it's upgraded.

Man look at that Just chilling guy defending all that shit. Just as clueless as the guys at Bungie. Maybe you can work for them as a community manager. I hear they are in need of those to communicate better so people don't get wrong opinions.
I think the outrage is pretty insane. Some of the things that bungie does is inexcusable but the exotic thing makes perfect sense and how it should have been expected to go.

Had a fun night on Destiny. Finished my first hard raid since the Templar patch. Took a while, but it actually felt pretty rewarding when you come up with a working strategy on the fly. Haven't done that legit since my first raid, and never on hard.

Really looking forward to the expansion now. Don't even care about upgrading my exotics again. Not at all. I only maxed my ice breaker and a handful of others in my collection. I love my ice breaker, so it'll get upgraded fast. It just gives me something new to work towards.

spyder_ur

Need 3 for a hard mode clear - we are on the Gatekeepers. Join on spyder_ur. Help me get my first hard mode clear!

Anyone interested?

EDIT: Scrapped it. So close to getting a hard clear. If anyone wants to run it from Gatekeepers onwards tomorrow or over the weekend, let me know.

Good news is I picked up Fatebringer from the Templar. No raid gear to get me to 30 though.

gdt

Man this day has been crazy. Talk about love and hate. It....sucks that we have to relevel our weapons. I have no problem with them adding a new attack column or just resetting the whole thing but letting us keep the perks. They really did take away one grind and give us another.

Edit: they have to change this. The entire community hates it. It's frankly a terrible idea. It's strange that anyone thought it was a good idea.

lunlunqq

I added you first minute I saw the post ):

Oh well.

I'm very sorry. I lost track of who added me in which order. People started to join my fire team and I didn't want to just kick them because I was not sure if they added me first. Again, I apologize for what happened. I will raid two more times tomorrow and the following day. Hope to catch you later.

I'm only level 25, but just got enough marks to buy a piece of legendary armor. Should I be waiting until Tuesday when that stuff changes? Or just buy it now? Confused.

Raid with Gibbshift and crew went fairly smooth.

Only had items drop at Atheon, Chatterwhite as always and Atheon's Epilogue (first). Oh, there was a Shattered Vault Cloak at one of the Gorgon chests.

Otherwise, Assmats out the rear. Pretty disappointing return after a month away from the game and still at only one raid armor piece.

Oh well, Raid was enjoyable and RNGesus can't take that away.
Looks like PSN user search is borked again.

Dat 2.03 Stability Update.

Coconut

Banned
Raid with Gibbshift and crew went fairly smooth.

Only had items drop at Atheon, Chatterwhite as always and Atheon's Epilogue (first). Oh, there was a Shattered Vault Cloak at one of the Gorgon chests.

Otherwise, Assmats out the rear. Pretty disappointing return after a month away from the game and still at only one raid armor piece.

Oh well, Raid was enjoyable and RNGesus can't take that away.

Dat 2.03 Stability Update.

It was all busted up yesterday too. It's getting really annoying.

Anyone know a short cut around the standard friend request process?

NastyBook

LOL @ Raid Boots after I slaved in Iron Banner. Fuck out of here with that shit, Bungie. It's not fucking random at all. All I needed were the damn boots to hit 30, and they magically drop before the DLC hits? Please.
Sorry bro, got another invite, but if you need one more send it.

EDIT: Also need to do the Nightfall
Don't sweat it. We added Arkk and a sixth and rocked Atheon in two portal runs.

CREMSteve, I'm adding you now. Down to run this with my Hunter next.

Another Fresh Normal Raid

1. GibbShift
2. StrykerIsland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom